- High-end DAC and headphone amplifier in one
- Maximum sample rate (384 kHz / 32 bit, DSD 5.6 Mhz)
- Built-in ESS SABER9018Q2C Saber 32 Reference DAC for best performance
- Compatible with T 1 (2nd gen), T 5p (2nd gen), and Amiron Home
- Supports High-Resolution audio
- Compatible with T 1 (2nd gen), T 5 p (2nd gen), and Amiron Home
Make your BeyerDynamic headphones digital.
Impacto is optimally adapted to the high-end models from beyerdynamic and provides them with a digital interface. So you are no longer dependent on the jack on your portable device in the future . Rather, the portable USB DAC enables lossless digital transmission, so you can enjoy the best-in-class playback quality of your music for a sound experience that meets the highest demands.
The digital-to-analog converter in small format.
The Impacto makes your digital terminal itself for Hi-Res players. The USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier will bring out the best in your digital music files and make your beyerdynamic high-end headphones digital.
Improves playback quality.
As a small-format hi-res converter, Impacto gets the most out of your digital music files. Sonically, Impacto lifts your digital device to the level of a home-grown hi-fi system. In conjunction with your beyerdynamic high-end headphones, the perfect sound quality can be ensured - even the smallest adjustments and subtleties in the music recording can be heard.
The Core Technology
Inside, a technology is working that would look good even on exclusive hi-fi systems. The SABRE32 Mobile Reference DAC decodes high-resolution audio signals up to a resolution of 32 bits and 384 kHz. A maximum of 24 bits / 192 kHz are usual in this device class.
Minimum Size, Maximum Sound
For a unique sound experience, no massive hi-fi towers or outspoken hi-res players with extra amplifiers are needed anymore. A high-end headphones from beyerdynamic and the Impacto are enough to enjoy music from smartphones or notebooks in uncompromising quality. Due to its compact shape and the direct integration into the headphone cable, Impacto is also easy to transport.
Compatible with Digital Terminals
matter where their music is: Impacto offers all-round talent versatile connection options. Impacto universal can be flexibly deployed on Apple and Android devices as well as on PCs and notebooks with four different connection cables. Impacto essential is suitable for operation on the Android smartphone and tablet (with USB OTG) or on the PC and notebook.
Impacto supports High-Resolution Audio
Impacto can handle Hi-Res audio files uncompressed and in full resolution. With a hi-res player app of your choice, you can be carried away into the multi-layered world of high-definition music. Examples are USB Audio Player PRO for Android devices, foobar2000 for Windows, and Audirvana Plus 3 for MacBook. In this way, you can discover music recordings as they were recorded in the original.
The Hi-Res Audio Logo sees itself as a seal of quality for high-resolution sound reproduction and is awarded by the Japan Audio Society. Products bearing the Hi-Res Audio logo can reproduce Hi-Res audio files without loss, and must meet the following requirements:
- Have a frequency range of at least 40 kHz.
- Can process a resolution of at least 96 kHz / 24 bit.
With these high standards, Hi-Res audio devices ensure that the quality of CDs or compressed MP3 files is far exceeded and the full richness of the music is heard.
- Maximum Sample Rate: 384 kHz / 32 bit, DSD 5.6 MHz
- Frequency Range: 4 - 52,000 Hz
- Compatibility: Compatible with T 1 (2nd gen), T 5 p (2nd gen), Amiron home
- S/N: 121 dB (A)
- THD: 0.002%
- Channel Separation: 97 dB
- Max. Output Power: 50 mW at 32 ohms, 16 mW at 250 ohms, 7 mW at 600 ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 ohm
- Power Supply: 5V, 195 mA (via USB)
- DAC: ESS SABER9018Q2C SABRE32
- Scope of Delivery: 0.4m Headphone cable with 2 x 3.5mm jack plug (firmly connected), 0.8m Lightning cable, 0.8m Micro-USB cable (On-the-Go), 0.8m USB-C Cable, 1.4m USB-A cable, Battery Pack