The Phonum Speakerphone is an ideal solution for mobile conferences over the Internet in the office or at home. The primary operation is via Bluetooth with a PC, laptop or smartphone. In addition, it has a USB port as a secondary interface, so that the device can be used even with poor radio communication. Phonum allows small conferences, including video or teleconferencing, with participants at remote locations. In the office or conference room on site, the maximum number of participants is eight. This speakerphone is powered by a lithium-ion battery, which can be charged through its built-in USB port. If necessary, the device can also be operated via USB, the battery is then charged parallel to the application. This device is operated via capacitive touch sensors with which the user accepts or ends calls, increases or decreases the volume, selects the polar pattern, and can mute or activate the microphone.
Clear Voice Transmission
Gain from excellent voice quality with the 360 degree arranged microphones throughout the entire room. The Phonum Speakerphone features three aligned premium microphones capsules to ensure clear voice transmission on the highest quality level. This 360 degree downfire speaker emits down the sound over the bottom plate in all directions and is heard crystal-clear by all team members.
Longer Operating Lifetime
The operating time of 12 hours guarantees uninterrupted meetings. The built-in battery can recharged quickly via USB.
You can connect Phonum to smartphones or other telephone devices. It enables quick and easy set-up for meeting calls and is equipped with a USB port for data transfer and battery charging. Meetings can be conducted via smartphone or PC apps as audio calls and video calls, e.g. with Skype for Business, Google Hangouts or Cisco WebEx and Spark.
- FUNCTION: Experience a new way of communication with the innovative Fix and Follow Voice-Tracking. You can switch between three modes for best voice transmission quality. The Fix mode allows for defined speaking direction to one team member. The Follow mode helps in voice-tracking of team members with changing positions while the 360 degree mode allows to be heard all over the room
- CLEAR VOICE TRANSMISSION: Gain from excellent voice quality with the 360 degree arranged microphones throughout the entire room. The Phonum Speakerphone features three aligned premium microphones capsules to ensure clear voice transmission on the highest quality level
- MICROPHONE MODES: Phonum has three microphone modes: omnidirectional, cardioid, and beamforming. When the microphone is operating in the beamforming mode, the microphone automatically adjusts to the direction of the person speaking. The selected microphone mode is indicated by line-shaped lights
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY: The beyerdynamic Phonum Speakerphone features Bluetooth technology for easily connecting to smartphones or any other device for phone calls. It is easy to set up and start a conference call
- Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
- Charging Time: 3 hours via power supply
- Runtime: 12 hours
- Battery Technology: Lithium-ion Integrated charging technology
- Maximum Speaker Output: 2.3 Wrms
- Sound Pressure Level: 75 dB at 1 m/1 Wrms
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz to 14 kHz
- Audio Algorithm: Echo cancellation (AEC), Noise cancelling (ANC)
- Bluetooth: BT4.2, class 2
- Supported Profiles: HFP, A2DP (device is a hollow), SPP (Upload)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 136 x 136 x 63 mm
- Weight: Approximately 450 g