The CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP850AVRLCD uninterruptible power supply for mid to high-end computer systems, features dynamic line conditioning to guard against surges/spikes and offers battery backup in the event of brownouts or blackouts. This UPS system is Energy Star qualified with patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The CP850AVRLCD unit has a capacity of 850VA/510 Watts, nine NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including five fail-safe outlets for critical loads. The intelligent multi-function LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. This unit offers connectivity via one HID USB and one serial port, as well as protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6). It has one maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/8.5Ah battery and includes EMI/RFI filters to increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management software automatically closes computer files and safely shuts down the system in case of a power outage.
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display - The innovative front panel displays 11 different UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, runtime estimate, load level, output frequency, on battery, overload, fault condition, and silent mode.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation - AVR technology stabilizes the AC voltage and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
- Reduce Energy Cost & Energy Loss - This Energy Star qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet UPS - Advanced cooling design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in their class.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- 3-Year Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enable CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will replace damaged units within three years of purchase date.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility - Our PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.