Supercharge your Dell system with a Dell Memory upgrade engineered; tested and customized for your system. Adding more memory revs your system's engine and allows you to release its full potential when working with 3D imaging; multimedia; and other memory intensive applications.
Dell Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed; the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certifying the newest in technology on your Dell system
- Dell Memory is built using industry leading OEM grade quality parts
- Only first pass yielded product is acceptable to meet Dell's high-quality standard; only available when purchased from Dell
- Product Type: RAM memory
- Capacity: 8 GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM - SO-DIMM 260-pin
- Upgrade Type: System specific
- Data Integrity Check: Non-ECC
- Speed: 2133 MHz (PC4-17000)
- Features: Dual rank; unbuffered
- Voltage: 1.2 V
- OEM Manufacturer Equivalent Part Number: DELL A8547953; DELL SNPTD3KXC/8G
- Designed For: Alienware 15 R2; Inspiron 7459; Latitude 5414 Rugged; 7414 Rugged Extreme; E5270; E5470; E5570; E7270; E7470; OptiPlex 7440; Precision Mobile Workstation 3510; 5510; 7510; 7710; XPS 15 (9550)