Innovation that Inspires.
When you're at the forefront of ingenuity, you get noticed. That's why it's no surprise the XPS 15 was honored. The winning streak continues.
Meet the Smallest 15.6-inch Laptop on the Planet.
- The World's Only 15.6-inch InfinityEdge Display: The virtually borderless display maximizes screen space by accommodating a 15.6-inch display inside a laptop closer to the size of a 14-inch, thanks to a bezel measuring just 5.7mm.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro.
- One-of-a-Kind Design: Measuring in at a slim 11-17mm and starting at just 4 pounds (1.8 kg) with a solid state drive, the XPS 15 is one of the world's lightest 15-inch performance-class laptops.
A Stunning View, Wherever You Go.
- Dazzling Detail: With the UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD display (3840 x 2160), you can see each detail of every pixel without needing to zoom in. And with 6 million more pixels than Full HD and 3 million more than the MacBook Pro, you can edit images with pinpoint accuracy without worrying about blurriness or jagged lines.
- Industry-Leading Color: The XPS 15 is the only laptop with 100 percent Adobe RGB color, covering a wider color gamut and producing shades of color outside conventional panels so you can see more of what you see in real life. And with over 1 billion colors, images appear smoother and color gradients are amazingly lifelike with more depth and dimension. Included is Dell PremierColor software, which automatically remaps content not already in Adobe RGB format for onscreen colors that appear amazingly accurate and true to life.
- Easy Collaboration: See your screen from nearly every angle with an IGZO IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170 degrees.
- Brighten Your Day: With 350 nit brightness, it's brighter than a typical laptop.
- Touch Friendly: Tap, swipe and pinch your way around the screen. The optional touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology.
- Super-Speed: The most powerful XPS laptop we've ever built includes the latest 7th Gen Intel Quad Core processors and an optional 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card with the latest and greatest Pascal architecture, so you can blaze through your most intensive tasks.
- Maximum memory and storage: Supports up to 32GB of memory with a bandwidth of 2133MHz, 1.3 times the speed of 1600MHz options. Faster memory means you get to the content that you need quicker. Expandable storage up to 1TB in your choice of standard hard drive or optional solid state drive (SSDs), available in faster PCIe versions, provide plenty of storage room and high-performance responsiveness to access and run your applications quickly. The XPS 15 boots and resumes in seconds with a solid state drive, so you can do more without waiting.
- Killer Wireless: The Killer 1535 Wireless-AC adapter provides a strong and reliable Wi-Fi connection and was designed specifically to make your online videos, voice and games play faster and smoother. It automatically detects, classifies and prioritizes network traffic ensuring your most important data takes priority over your other less urgent applications. Killer delivers your critical packets immediately, thus eliminating unnecessary latency and lag.
Essential Productivity at Your Fingertips.
- Leading-Edge Connectivity: Thunderbolt 3 multi-use port allows you to charge your laptop, connect to multiple devices (including support for up to two 4K displays) and enjoy data transfers up to 40Gbps, which is 8x faster than USB 3.0. Also includes two USB 3.0 ports.
- Advanced Docking: Featuring a single-cable connection for power, Ethernet, audio and video. Add the optional Dell Thunderbolt Dock for faster data transfers and support for up to three Full HD displays or two 4k displays.
- See What You've Been Missing: A standard backlit keyboard illuminates your keys so you can stay productive in low-light or no-light rooms while typing.
- Pinch, Zoom and Click with Confidence: The precision touch pad prevents jumping and floating cursors, while Accidental Activation Prevention puts a stop to unintentional clicks when your palm hits the touch pad.
- Microsoft Hello: Enjoy a password-free sign-in with the optional fingerprint reader that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices. Using your touch, it recognizes you apart from all others. It waves you in with a friendly hello and even works on apps and Microsoft Edge websites.
Built for Business.
Best-in-class Security with industry-leading endpoint solutions that include leading-edge encryption, authentication and threat prevention.
- Dell Data Protection - Endpoint Security Suite Enterprise: With a 99 percent efficacy rating (much higher than the competition), you can prevent threats and stop malware before it can run.
- Dell Data Protection - Encryption: Data-centric encryption is not aligned to a device, but to end users themselves. Our multi-key approach protects the data as it moves from device to device, and even up into the public clouds. The world's most manageable XPS allows IT to change BIOS settings and configure systems with the flexibility your business requires.
- Dell Client Command Suite: Dell's free automation tools help IT streamline system deployment, updates, and monitoring in complex environments. DCCS means faster deployments.
Artfully Constructed from Premium Materials.
- Maximum Durability: Cut with precision from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis in a beautiful design. The Corning Gorilla Glass NBT touch display option is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass.
- Cool Under Pressure: The palm rest is made from carbon fiber. It's strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
More Environmentally Responsible than Ever.
- Power-Efficient: XPS 15 is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Smarter Materials: Free of materials like cadmium, mercury and some phthalates, it's also EPEAT Gold registered and BFR/PVC-free.
- Recycle-Friendly: Over 90 percent of the laptop (by weight) can be easily recycled or reused, and the bamboo packaging trays are 100 percent recyclable.
All of the Support. None of the Hassle.
- ProSupport Plus: Get anytime priority access to ProSupport engineers and proactive, predictive automated support, damage protection for drops, spills, surges and more.
- ProSupport: Make the most of your Dell product with 24x7 expert help for start-up, backup, anti-virus setup, software apps, and much more.
- Accidental Damage Protection: Minimize the unplanned expenses and downtime by protecting you against unforeseen mishaps caused by drops, spills, surges and breaks.
- Model Number: XPS9560-5000SLV-PUS
- Marketing Name: XPS 15
- Brand Description: XPS 15 9560
- Color: Silver
- LCD Panel: 15.6-inch 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160 InfinityEdge touch display UHD
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7300HQ Quad Core Processor 6M Cache up to 3.5GHz
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
- Memory: 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 up to 32GB, additional memory sold separately
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with 4GB GDDR5
- Storage: 256GB PCIe SSD
- Optical: No Optical Drive
- MCR (Card Reader): SD Card Reader
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
- Wireless +BT: Killer 1535 802.11ac 2x2 Wifi and Bluetooth
- Sound: MaxxAudio (Windows)
- Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard Eng w/ FP
- Battery: 97 WHr Battery 6C
- Power Adapter: 130W
- Power Supply: 130 Watt AC Adaptor
- Powercord: US PowerCord 2.5A 1M C5 E5
- HDMI Ports: 1 x HDMI
- TPM: Hardware TPM 2.0
- Thunderbolt: Thunderbolt 3
- Chassis: NA
- AV Board (AudioVisual): Yes
- Chipset: HM175
- USB Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 (2 x USB 3.0 with PowerShare)
- AVI Ports: 1 x Headset jack, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Thunderbolt 3
- NICS: NA
- Monitor: NA
- Front Camera: Integrated Widescreen HD 720P Webcam with Dual Digital Microphone Array
- Mouse: NA
- Speakers: Stereo Speakers (Windows)
- System Dimensions: Height: 0.45-0.66" x Width: 14.1" x Depth: 9.3"
- System Weight: Starting at 3.90 lbs
- Box Dimensions - Inches (LXWXH): 19.3 x 3.5 x 13.1
- Box Weight - Lbs: 8.14
- Service: 1 Year Retail NBD OS
- MS Application: No Microsoft Software included
- Security Software (D): No Anti-Virus Software Selected
- OS Recovery Options Long (D): OS Media Not Included
This Kit Includes:
XPS9560-5000SLV 15.6" 4k Touch Display Intel i5-7300HQ 8GB, 256GB Laptop
Dell XPS9560-5000SLV 15.6" 4k Touch Display Intel i5-7300HQ 8GB, 256GB Laptop
Our Price: $1,124.99
Expansion 1.5TB 2.5" Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive (STEA1500400)
Seagate Expansion 1.5TB 2.5" Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive (STEA1500400)
Our Price: $66.85