The Powershred H-6C Cross-Cut Shredder powers through confidential documents; credit cards stapled paper and paper clips. This machine can shred 6 sheets per pass into 5/32-Inch x 1 3/8-Inch cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4). Shreds for up to 3 minutes before a 30 minute cool down period is needed. The H-6C features a Safety Lock that disables the shredder when not in use for added safety protection. Equipped with 3 gallon bin. Includes 1 year product warranty and 3 year cutter warranty for 1 user.
Patented Safety Lock disables shredder for added safety protection. The H-6C also features a safety interlock switch that automatically disables the shredder once the head is removed from the bin.
Continuous 3 Minute Run Time
Every shredder runs for a specific period of time before it needs to cool down. The longer you need to shred; the more run-time you will need.
Shreds paper into 5/32 x 1-3/8 inches Cross sections; more secure than strip-cut shredders.
- Patented Safety Lock disables shredder for added safety protection
- Shreds 6 sheets per pass into 5/32 x 1-3/8" cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4)
- Also safely shreds staples; paper clips and plastic credit cards
- Shreds for up to 3 minutes before a 30 minute cool down period is needed
- 3-gallon bin with easy lift-off head
- For personal use
- Amps: 1.5
- Feed Type: Traditional
- Basket Type: Wastebasket
- Bin Capacity (gallons): 3
- Can Shred: Staples; Credit Cards; Paper Clips
- Color: Black
- Cut Size (inches): 5/32" x 1-3/8"
- Cut Type: Cross-Cut
- DIN Level - Paper: P-4
- Maximum Run Time (minutes): 3 min on / 30 min off
- Throat Width (inches): 8.75
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.88 x 6.25 x 14.00 inches
- Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Units per Master Carton: 2
- Noise Level at No Load (dB): 65
- Noise Features: SilentShred
- Paper Entry Width (inches): 8.75
- Recommended Number Of Users: 1
- Run Time (minutes): Up to 3
- Safety Features: Safety Lock
- Sheet Capacity: 6
- Speed (Feet Per Minute): 10
- Usage: Personal
- Warranty: 1 Yr Machine /3 Yr Cutter