Flashforge Inventor is a filament-based 3D printer with a totally-enclosed design that is safe to use indoors and around children. It features a stunning 50 micron print resolution for head-turning quality. Five cooling fans are equipped with a temperature activated sensor that regulates the build chamber temperatures. This enhances the print quality and prevents common issues of printing ABS and PLA. Inventor is also great for printing with soluble filament or even exotic filament such as flexible or composite materials. Inventor features a built-in camera so you can monitor the progress of your prints remotely. Simply download and connect to the mobile app to see your design come to life. Bring your designs to life with Inventor today.
Invariable Temperature Of Printing Cavity Achieves Superior Printing Results
The sensitivity of temperature directly affect the printing results, especially for complex models. Thus, print cavity that maintains a stable print temperature ensures minimal shrinkage of the consumables to get a better print effect. The inventor has 5 built-in fans and a temperature measuring chip. The real-time temperature measurement allows the cavity to have a stable temperature.
Say NO To Printing Failure.
Resuming printing from power failure function greatly improves user experience. No more failed prints due to unexpected power outage. Resume printing right after you turn on Inventor 3D printer.
Observe Your Model in Real Time
It’s not easy to watch a model, which prints for tens of hours. Inventor equipped with a camera, whether at home or outside work, can always check the print status. You can still record the print video to record each print moment.
- Latest dual extruders for building the most intricate designs
- Ultra-high quality 50 micron layer resolution
- Temperature sensing build chamber for heat monitoring
- Five cooling fans to ensure no PLA stringing or ABS warping
- Prints ABS, PLA, soluble and composite filament
- Built-in camera to monitor print progress using mobile app
- Connect to your home or office Wi-Fi network to control Inventor or transfer files
- "Resume print" feature ensures print progress continues after power outage
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 230L x 150W x 160H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in)
- Layer Resolution: Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Mechanical & Dimensions:
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 485 x 344 x 382mm (19.1 x 13.5 x 15.0in)
- Extruder Quantity: Two
- Product Weight: 14.8kg (32.6lbs)
- Shipping Dimension 565 x 415 x 500mm (22.2 x 16.3 x 19.7in)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5kg (37.8lbs)
Software & Electrical:
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, SD card
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
- AC Input: 100V-240V, 4.5A-2.5A