Water while you're away for a Betterday; without the work. Schedule only the watering your lawn and garden needs with a quick-set-up; programmable display.
Busy lifestyles make watering one's yard a consuming task. The Gilmour electronic timer allows you to save time and prevent overwatering by setting it for a desired watering period and letting it do the rest. If you enjoy vegetable or herb gardening; giving plants the correct amount of water is a key to success. The timer is able to help ration the water throughout the day prevent overwatering.
This single outlet electronic timer is simple to set and easy to use. It features a large LCD display with easy-to-read numbers and text making programming a breeze. The timer shuts off automatically after the programmed time has elapsed. The rain delay feature give you the ability to delay watering for 24; 48 or 72 hours. The On/Off function allows for manual watering.
This timer is constructed of durable high impact plastic. It features a metal swivel connection to the faucet that allows you to safety pull the hose around the yard without damaging the timer.
- Single outlet to run one hose or watering tool
- Programmable start time; frequency and duration of watering (1 to 360 minutes)
- Easy to set up; no tools needed; requires 2AA batteries (batteries not included)
- Metal easy-swivel coupling for a quick connection to your spigot and hose
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4.5 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 1.28 ounces
- Warranty: 2 years