The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end; full-size components; superior sound dampening; and an ATX-like layout.
The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean; removable dust filters.
With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path; the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components.
Equipped with Fractal Design's signature ModuVent technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout; the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly; a hallmark of the Define series.
- A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent technology
- User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
- Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
- Features two Dynamic Series fans - 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 - with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
- Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the bottom and front; spanning the PSU position; with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.
- ITX motherboard compatibility
- 2 expansion slots
- 2 - 3.5" HDD/2.5" SSD positions; 2 - 2.5" dedicated SSD unit positions (fits SSDs up to 13mm thick)
- 6 - Fan positions (1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fan + 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 120mm fan included)
- Filtered fan slots in the front and bottom (ejects from the front of the case)
- CPU coolers up to 160mm in height
- ATX PSUs up to 160mm deep (shorter PSUs recommended for easier cable management)
- Graphics cards up to 315mm in length with front fans mounted (Cards wider than the dual slot bracket are not recommended)
- 17 - 35mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Velcro straps included for easy cable management
- Both side panels and rear HDD/SSD brackets feature smart captive thumbscrews
- Dense sound dampening material on front and right side panels; left side panel includes a transparent window
- ModuVent on top of case for further silent computing or additional ventilation
- Colors available: Black
- Case dimensions (W x H x D): 203 x 330 x 400mm
- Case dimensions - with feet/protrusions/screws: 203 x 344 x 412mm
- Net weight: 4.6 kg
- Case volume: 26.80 liters
- Front: 2 - 120/140 mm fans (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 fan; 1000 RPM speed)
- Rear: 1 - 120 mm fan (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP12 fan; 1200 RPM speed)
- Top: 2 - 120/140 mm fan (not included)
- Bottom: 1 - 120 mm fan (not included)
- Dust filters: Bottom and front intakes
Water cooling compatibility - Radiators
- Front - 120/240mm; 140/280mm (max width 147; length 312; some radiators extend beyond the screw holes)
- Top - 120/240mm (max component height on motherboard 35mm. Big heatsinks on RAM or power regulators around CPU could conflict with this restriction)
- Bottom - 120mm (max thickness & length: 85mm x 160mm)
Water cooling compatibility - Pumps
- Pre-drilled holes on multi-bracket; supports many DDC and D5 variants (see manual for detailed measurements)
Water cooling compatibility - Reservoir
- Adjustable mounting brackets allow for almost any rectangular mounting screw pattern. Maximum distance between the mounting bracket screw positions: 270mm height / 80mm width.
- 2 USB 3.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED (blue)
- HDD activity LED (blue)
- Reset button