The design of dismountable main body and handle gives more possibilities of accessory extension in future. And it is easy to shift from single handheld model to 2 handheld model, can satisfy different needs.
Innovative Optimization Algorithm
Innovative and high performance chips make the gimbal work perfectly. The torque of the motor is stronger.New optimization algorithm saves the redundant power, meanwhile,the motor can adapt itself automatically to work with camera of different weights, no need for parameter setting.
Uninhibited 360 Degrees of Rotation
The adoption of slip ring motors at panning axis, tilting axis and rolling axis makes these 3-axis implement rotation at 360 degrees without limit.
Easy & Convenient Balancing
User-friendly damping sliding arm with strong mechanical sensitivity, help a2000 achieve accurate balance when mount with various cameras of different weights.
Integrated with 4-way joystick control technology, it can adjust axis angle in all directions and accurately perceive the feedback of finger driving force, achieve dynamic movement of the lens in the smooth movement.
- Compatible Models -
- Canon 5D Mark III (with standard lens), SONY A7RII / ILCE-7R / ILCE-5100, Panasonic LUMIX GH4/GH5, SONY NEX-5N/NEX-7 and other cameras of N-series,and other cameras with similar dimensions.
- Payload : 250--2500g (Including the accessories of batteries, lens and ect.
- The upgraded payload (2500gram) is applied for the new firmware a2000_V22.214.171.124 or above
- Tilting Angle - 360 degrees (Unlimited)
- Rolling Angle - 360 degrees (Unlimited)
- Panning Angle - 360 degrees (Unlimited)
- Tilting Increments - 2 degrees /s ~ 75 degrees /s
- Panning Increments - 3 degrees /s ~ 150 degrees /s
- Battery - Battery model:18650, 2200mAh, 3.7V. (one positive side upward and the other negative side upward)
- Weight - 1111.5g (not inclusive of battery, camera, lens and so forth)