Start or expand your Smarthome lighting system with the Google Home Mini Smart Light Starter Kit. This kit includes a Google Home Mini and a GE C-Life smart light bulb. When paired together in the same room, you will be capabale to control the light with just your voice. This kit is powered by Google Assistant which allows the Google Home Mini to provide answers to any questions.
- "Hey Google, turn on the lights."
Easily turn on the lights with your voice. Perfect for those early mornings, or whenever your hands are full.
- Connecting your home is easy.
1. Screw in the light bulb in the same room as your Home Mini.
2. Manually turn on the light before you plug in your Home Mini.
3. Download the Google Home app. Pair your Home Mini with the smart bulbs and voilá—control the lights with your voice.
- GE C-Life Smart Bulb:
Brightness: 760 lumens
- Colors & Materials:
Google Home Mini: Color: Chalk
GE C-Life Smart Bulb: Color: 2700K
360 sound with 40mm driver
Mic: Far-field voice recognition
- Power & Energy:
Google Home Mini: 5V, 1.8A
GE C-Life Smart Bulb:
Energy Used: 9.5W
Estimated energy cost: $1.14 per year (based on 3hrs/day. $0.11/kWh)
Radio: Bluetooth compatible with 4.2 and 5.0 CEC approved
- Ports & Connectors: Mico USB port
- Supported Operating Systems:
Must be in the same room to activate smart bulbs with Google Assistant.
- In the Box:
Google Home Mini
Quick Start Guide
Power adapter and cable
GE C-Life Smart Bulb
- Approximate Dimensions:
Google Home Mini :
- Approximate Weight: Shipping: 1 lb