Get More Courses
Approach G30 comes with more than 40,000 preloaded courses worldwide, so you're ready to play. You'll see full-color maps of the entire course with CourseView, and with just a tap on the flag, you can zoom in on the green. Green View gives you its true orientation from wherever you are on the course.
Record Your Round
Digital scorecard makes it easy to keep scores for up to 4 players, and it automatically uploads to Garmin Connect when synced. And with stat tracking, you can keep track of putts, greens in regulation and fairways hit.
With Approach G30, you're always in touch. It displays smart notifications so you can get alerts from your phone for incoming calls, texts and emails. And it offers up to 15 hours of battery life on each charge for more time on the links.
Improve Your Game
Pair with the TruSwing golf swing analyzer, and you can train your swing with game-changing metrics, including swing speed and club path angles. By helping you understand what your swing is doing and how it impacts ball flight, you can improve your consistency on each stroke.
Colorful layup arcs at 100, 150, 200 and even 250 yards let you know how far you need to hit when laying up. Touch Targeting lets you touch any point on the sunlight-readable display to get precise yardage to that spot - fairway, hazard, landing area or the front, middle and back of the green.
- Sleek, compact handheld golf GPS with 2.3-inch color touchscreen display
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 courses worldwide
- Full-color course mapping with Touch Targeting feature
- Green View allows you to place the pin in the correct location for the day, which improves distance accuracy