The Hyperion 1300g linear-imaging barcode scanner is ideal for scan-intensive and light industrial applications. It features an ideal balance of performance; ergonomics and best-in-class durability (as in tough-enough-to-hammer-nails durable). For years of hassle-free; getting-the-job-done performance; the Hyperion 1300g scanner is the one.
Aggressive Handheld Scanning
Increases throughput with intuitive and aggressive scanning of standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbols.
Reads out to 45.7 cm (18 in) on 13 mil barcodes and reads high density barcodes as small as 3 mil.
Increases up time and reduces service costs thanks to a reliable design that has no moving parts and features full impact resistant bumpers.
Comfortable; Ergonomic Design
Ensures operator comfort and productivity with a gun-shaped form factor optimized for intensive handheld scanning.
Automatic Interface Detection
Supports all popular interfaces in one device; replacing the time-consuming process of scanning programming barcodes.
A wide range of stands and interface cables are available.
The 1300g scanner is fast and intuitive to use. Even better; it eliminates the need to buy specialty scanners. That's because the 1300g scanner lets you read 13 mil barcodes out to 45.7 cm (18 in) and high-density barcodes as small as 3 mil.
And with no moving parts to wear out; the Hyperion 1300g scanner is one of the toughest general duty scanners on the market - so tough; in fact; you can hammer nails with it!
If you value aggressive scan performance and outstanding durability in a general duty handheld linear scanner; the Hyperion 1300g scanner is the one.
Find out more about what your business can accomplish with the Hyperion 1300g linear-imaging scanner and Honeywell workflow solutions.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 150 mm x 112 mm x 79 mm (5.9 in x 4.4 in x 3.1 in)
- Weight: 160 g (5.6 oz.)
- Input Voltage: 5V +/- 5%
- Operating Power: 1.41000mW; 200 mA (typical) @ 5V W (275 mA @ 5 V)
- Standby Power: 625mw; 125 mA (typical) @ 5V
- Host System Interfaces: Multi-Interface/includes RS232 (TTL +5V; 4 Signals)/KBW/USB (HID keyboard; serial; IBM OEM); RS-232C (+/-12V) and IBM RS485 supported via adapter cable
- Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC to 50 degreeC (32 degreeF to 122 degreeF)
- Storage Temperature: -40 degreeC to 60 degreeC (-40 degreeF to 140 degreeF)
- Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop/Tumble: Designed to withstand 50 drops on concrete from 1.5m
- Environmental Sealing: IP41
- Light Levels: 0-70;000 lux (direct sunlight)
- Scan Pattern: Single line
- Motion Tolerance: 51 cm (20 in) per second
- Scan Rate: Up to 270 scans per second
- Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
- Pitch; Skew: 65 degree; 65 degree
- Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbolizes
- Warranty: 5-year factory warranty