Are you looking for a compact 1U server that works in a variety of environments? The dense and compact HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 server powered by Intel Pentium; Core i3 and E3-1200 v5/v6 processors provides a unique blend of enterprise-class capabilities at a great value-making it an ideal rack server platform for growing businesses and service providers. It offers outstanding configuration flexibility to cater to a wide variety of business requirements at an affordable price point. The ProLiant DL20 Gen9 server offers a range of HPE Qualified Options to fit most needs like affordable drives for light workloads; solid state drives for the demanding requirements; from a single non-hot plug power supply to an efficient HPE hot plug redundant power supply; from multiple storage controllers to the HPE FlexibleLOM networking cards-helping customers find the right configuration for their workloads.
Optimized Reliable Solution
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 server is a 1P 1U rack server that combines the right balance of performance; expandability; reliability and manageability for a variety of business needs.
The DL20 Gen9 server combines a dense and compact form factor with redundant power supply capability which keeps your business running and provides data protection and accessibility even in the event of a power supply failure.
Customers can protect against data loss and downtime with the enhanced error handing of HPE DDR4 ECC memory options while also improving workload performance and power efficiency.
Trusted and proven HPE Smart Array technology provides businesses with protection for critical data through RAID mirroring and striping capability and; with FBWC up to 4 GB; captures and holds data indefinitely in the event of a power loss; equipment failure; or human error.
Your business cannot afford disruptions due to downtime on your server. HPE Insight Online with HPE Insight Remote Support provides 24x7 remote monitoring with anywhere; anytime personalized access to your IT and support status to get your business up and running.
Ease of Use for Many Environments and Workloads
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 server is a short-depth chassis of 15.05-inch providing mobility and easy deployment in a wide variety of environments.
The HPE embedded management solution based on HPE iLO 4 provides simple; versatile and comprehensive tools to deploy; manage and troubleshoot servers-even for customers with limited IT resources.
The ProLiant DL20 Gen9 server has the great quality and design features that are a hallmark of the ProLiant family such as tool-less access to system components and enhanced serviceability.
Great Combination of Performance and Efficiency
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 server supports Flex LOM which enables next-generation network capability for faster data transfer.
You have a wide choice of dual core and quad core Intel Pentium and Xeon E3-1200 processors with up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory to handle any demands that your workload might make on the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server.
The ProLiant DL20 Gen9 server consumes up to 29% less power compared to the previous generation which combined with the efficient; redundant power supply solution provides you with an Energy Star certified power saving solution.
- Introducing support for Intel Xeon E3-1200v6 and 2400MHz UDIMM
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS that is just right for you at no upfront cost. For more information; check the ClearOS link on the right.
- Now a Docker ready server
- NVIDIA M2000 GPU support included for graphics intensive workload
- New SMB focused offers regionally released as "Smart Buy Express" in the U.S. and Canada; "Top Value" in Europe; and "Intelligent Buy" in Asia Pacific and Japan.
- Processor: Intel
- Processor core available: 4; per processor
- Processor cache: 8 MB L3
- Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1240v6 (4 core; 3.7 GHz; 8 MB; 72W)
- Processor number: 1 processor
- Processor speed: 3.7 GHz
- Maximum memory: 16GB
- Memory slots: 4 DIMM slots
- Memory type: 2R x8 PC4-2400T-E
- Memory; standard: 16 GB (1x 16 GB) UDIMM
- Memory protection features: Advanced ECC
- Included hard drives: None ship standard
- Optical drive type: None ship standard
- Infrastructure management: iLO Management (standard); Intelligent Provisioning (standard); iLO Essentials (optional); iLO Scale-Out (optional); iLO Advanced (optional)
- Power supply type: (1) 290W non-hot plug power supply
- Expansion slots: (2) PCIe; For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Network controller: 1 Gb 332i Ethernet adapter 2 ports per controller
- Storage controller: H240 Host Bus Adapter
- System fan features: Non-hot plug; non-redundant
- Form factor: 1U
- Warranty: 1/1/1 Server Warranty includes one year of parts; one year of labor; one year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: www.hpe.com/services/support. Additional Hewlett Packard Enterprise support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades; refer to www.hpe.com/services/support.
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 17.1 x 15.05 x 1.7 in
- Weight: 17.37 lb