What is your server bottleneck...storage; compute; expansion? The world's best-selling server just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security; performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty; makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity; the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores; plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB and up to 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory; optimized on HPE ProLiant servers; offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications and deploy with confidence.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis; including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF; up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- HPE Persistent Memory; delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster application checkpoint operations and 20x faster restores; HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot; data and media needs; the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE; you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with silicon root of trust; security protection is built in across the server life-cycle.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Validation; enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition; the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources; with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores; 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
- Security through firmware and optional chassis intrusion options.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Modular chassis with greater drive capacity and flexibility.
- Supports Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family.
- Processor: Intel
- Processor family: Intel Xeon Scalable 6100 series
- Processor core available: 16; per processor
- Processor cache: 22 MB L3
- Processor: Intel Xeon 6130 (16 core; 2.1 GHz; 22 MB; 125W)
- Processor number: 2
- Processor speed: 2.1 GHz
- Maximum memory: 1.5 TB; memory supported differs by processor selection
- Memory slots: 24 DIMM slots
- Memory type: HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Memory; standard: 64 GB (2x 32 GB) RDIMM
- Included hard drives: None ship standard; 8+2 SFF SAS drives supported
- Optical drive type: DVD-RW
- Infrastructure management: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded); HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced; HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (optional)
- Power supply type: 2 HPE 800W Flex Slot hot plug power supplies
- Expansion slots: 6 PCIe 3.0; for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Network controller: 1 HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter; 4-ports per controller and 1 HPE 10/25 Gb 2-port 640FLR-SFP28 Ethernet adapter
- Storage controller: 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 controller
- System fan features: 6 single rotor fans included
- Form factor: 2U
- Warranty: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts; three years of labor; three years of onsite support coverage.
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 17.54 x 28.75 x 3.44 in
- Weight: 32.6 lb