Do you need faster access for your virtualized environment or just faster operating system boot? HPE Qualified Options now includes HPE Flash Media Kits for USB Drive/Keys for customers requiring uncompromising quality and performance in virtualization environments or OS boot applications. HPE tests and qualifies these devices using the highest industry flash technology that provides a higher level of performance and longer endurance characteristics at an enterprise level. Each device undergoes rigorous performance testing; software validation and strict revision control to verify the highest level of quality and reliability while running on HPE ProLiant servers. Form factors including USB Key; SD Card and microSD Card are offered allowing the flexibility to support direct OS boot or virtualization across the HPE ProLiant portfolio.
HPE Qualified Options Meet High Reliability and Performance Demands
- HPE Flash Media Kits for USB Drive/Keys supports virtualized environments across HPE ProLiant portfolio (8 GB only).
- Offers support for OS boot across HPE ProLiant portfolio (32 GB only).
- HPE tests and qualifies these devices according to stringent guidelines with strict revision control on the controllers and actual flash memory. This provides utmost reliability and performance within HPE customer production environment.
- 8 GB dual USB key with redundancy feature
- Usable capacity: 8GB
- Performance: 25+ MB/second Read Transfer Rate; 8.6+ MB/second Write Transfer Rate
- Class: Class 10
- Voltage: 4.0V (min) - 6.0V (max)
- Compliance: USB specification 2.0
- Warranty: HPE Flash Media Kits have a 1-year limited warranty regardless of the warranty period for the system in which they are installed.