The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customer creating digital workplaces optimized for mobile users. These Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager; Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides stacking scale and simplicity for enterprise edge; SMB and branch offices. The 2930F delivers performance and value with support for RIP routing; Access OSPF; 10GbE uplinks; up to 740W PoE+; robust QoS and requires no software licensing.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance; security and ease of use for enterprise edge; SMB and branch office networks. Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager; Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority; VLAN configuration and rogue AP containment. Stacking with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) and convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance. Robust Layer 3 feature set includes Access OSPF; static and RIP routing; ACLs; sFlow; IPv6 with no software licensing required.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC; to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations; low latency; increased packet buffering and adaptive power consumption. Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements. Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) virtualizes up to eight physical switches into one logical device for simpler; flatter; more agile networks. Supports up to 740W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points; cameras and phones.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks. Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X; MAC and Web Authentication; to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication. Powerful; multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering; RADIUS/TACACS+; SSL; Port Security and MAC address lockout.
- Aruba Layer 3 switch series that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave
- Simplify with zero touch provisioning (ZTP) and cloud-based Aruba Central support
- Scale with 8 chassis VSF stacking
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and up to 740W PoE+
- Differentiator: Popular Aruba 28-port Gig access switch with 370 Watts PoE+ power. This model has 24x 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports and 4x 1000/100 SFP transceiver slots for uplink connectivity. PoE+ is supported with a power budget of 370 Watts.
- Ports: (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports; (4) SFP
- Memory and processor: Dual Core ARM Coretex A9 @ 1016 MHz; 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM; Packet buffer size: 12.38 MB 4.5MB Ingress/7.785 Egress; 4 GB eMMC
- Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 3.8 µs
- Throughput: up to 41.7 Mpps
- Switching capacity: 56 Gbps
- PoE capability: 370 W PoE+
- Management features: Aruba AirWave; Central Network Management; IMC - Intelligent Management Center; Command-line interface; Web browser; Configuration menu; SNMP manager; Telnet; RMON1; FTP; Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- Input voltage: 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC; rated
- Power consumption: 445 W (maximum)
- Heat dissipation: 258 BTU/hr (272.2 kJ/hr)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.73 x 17.42 x 11.98 in.
- Weight: 8.6 lbs.