Professional color documents and eye-catching marketing materials for business - for up to 50% less cost per page than lasers. This ePrinter is designed for productivity and mobile printing to keep business moving - at work, home, or on the go.
- ISO speeds: Up to 18 ppm black, Up to 10 ppm color
- Display: Button and LED control panel
- Standard connectivity: 1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Paper handling: 225-sheet input tray; 60-sheet output tray Duty cycle: Up to 15,000 pages
- Borderless: Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
Professional color for less than lasers
- Look professional with every page, using Original HP pigment inks for vibrant, durable prints.
- Count on a better value for frequent printing with Original HP high-yield individual ink cartridges.
- Set the pace for success - with speeds up to 18 pages per minute (ppm) black-and-white and 10 ppm color.
- Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing of documents and borderless color brochures.
Print on your terms
- Print wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook - no router or access to local network required.
- Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go - from virtually anywhere - using HP ePrint.
- Easily connect to your local network and the Internet, wirelessly or using the 10/100 Ethernet port.
- Boost productivity, with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app for high-quality mobile scanning.
Productivity features to keep business rolling
- Turn up the print volume. Reload paper less often and handle large print jobs, using the 225-sheet paper tray.
- Depend on a printer with an up to 15,000-page monthly duty cycle - the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
- Lock in quality. For fast-drying results that resist fading for decades, HP recommends ColorLok paper.
- Black (ISO): Up to 18 ppm; Color (ISO): Up to 10 ppm
- First Page Out Black: As fast as 14 sec; First Page Out Color: As fast as 17 sec
- Black (Draft): Up to 29 ppm; Color (Draft): Up to 24 ppm
- Black (best): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Color (best): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- HP Thermal Inkjet
Print Cartridges Number
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
Standard Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
Printer Smart Software Features
- Orientation: Portrait/Landscape; Print on Both Sides: None/Flip on Long Edge/Flip on Short Edge; Pages per Sheet: 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 16 (i.e. N-up printing); Quality Settings: Draft/Normal/Best; Color: Black & White/Color; Printing Shortcuts; Print in Grayscale: Off/High Quality Grayscale/Black Ink Only; Pages Per Sheet Layout: Right then Down/Down then Right/Left then Down/Down then Left; Borderless Printing: Off/On; HP Real Life Technologies: Off/On; Booklet: None/Booklet-LeftBinding/Booklet-RightBinding; Pages to Print: Print All Pages/Print Odd Pages Only/Print Even Pages Only; Print in Max DPI: No/Yes; Page Borders: Off/On
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n
Mobile Printing Capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint
- Standard: 256 MB; Maximum: 128 MB DDR3, 2 KB EEPROM, 128 MB SPI Flash
- 500 MHz
- Monthly, letter: Up to 15,000 pages
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
-200 to 800 (print)
Media Types Supported
- Plain paper,HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other photo inkjet papers, Other matte inkjet papers, Other glossy inkjet papers, Inkjet hagaki, Photo hagaki, Thick plain paper
Media Weight Supported
- Plain paper: 16 to 28 lb, Bond
Media Sizes Supported
- A4, A5, A6, B5(JIS), 6 x 8 in, Executive, Index card 3.5 x 5 in, Index card 4 x 6 in, Index card 5 x 8 in, Index card A4, Index card Letter, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 13 x 18 cm, 8 x 10 in, 10 x 15 cm, L, Photo 2L, 8.5 x 13 in, Legal, Letter, Statement, Ofuku Hagaki, Japanese Postcard, Envelope #10, Envelope A2,
Envelope C5, Envelope C6, Envelope DL; Envelope Monarch, Card Envelope 4.4 x 6 in, JIS Chou #3, JIS Chou #4
Media Sizes Custom
- 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in (Simplex), 3 x 5.5 in to 8.5 x 12.2 in (Auto Duplex)
- 225-sheet input tray; 60-sheet output tray; Duplex Options: Automatic (standard); Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Paper Trays: 1; Input Capacities: Up to 225 sheets; Output Capacities: Up to 60 sheets
- HP 934 Black Officejet Print Cartridge (~400 pages), HP 934XL Black Officejet Print Cartridge (~1000 pages), HP 935 CMY Officejet Print Cartridge (~400 pages), HP 935XL CMY Officejet Print Cartridge (~825 pages)
- W x D x H: 18.27 x 15.16 x 5.73 in; Maximum: 18.27 x 22.05 x 5.73 in
- 11.22 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week phone support
Energy Efficiency Compliance
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Buttons (Power, Cancel, Resume, Information, Wireless, Wifi-Direct, ePrint, Media Size) LEDs (Ink color for K, M, C, Y, Resume, Wireless, Wifi-Direct, ePrint, Media size)
- Button and LED control panel
- HP Printer Software, Google Toolbar, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) , Windows XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9; Linux
Compatible Network Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9; Linux; Operating System Support (Enterprise install only), Windows 2003 Server (32-bit and 64-bit, SP1 and SP2) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2003 Server R2 (32-bit and 64-bit) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2008 Server (32-bit and 64-bit, SP1 and SP2) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2008 Server R2 (64-bit) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows Server 2012
Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows 7, 8, 8.1: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB HD, Internet Explorer, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB HD, Internet Explorer, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only): Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatlble processor, 750 MB HD, Internet Explorer 6, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB
- MAC: Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks: 1 GB HD, Internet, USB
- Power Supply Type: Internal; Power Requirements: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); Power Consumption: 24 watts maximum, 3.3 watts (Active), 0.5 watts (Manual-Off), 1.16 watts (Sleep)
- Acoustic Power Emissions: Normal mode mono 6.8 B(A) color 6.4 B(A); Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 63 dB(A) (Draft printing Mono) ; 61 dB(A) (Normal printing Mono)
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104?F; Recommended Operating Temperature: 59 to 86?F; Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140?F; Non-Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 90% RH (non-condensing) ; Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing); Recommended Humidity Operating Range: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
HP Service and Support Options
- UZ381E - HP 2 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; UZ382E - HP 3 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; UZ383E - HP 4 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; U6M47E - HP 2 Year Care Pack, Business Priority Support with Onsite Exchange; U6M48E - HP 3 Year Care Pack, Business Priority Support with Onsite Exchange; U6M49E - HP 4 Year Care Pack, Business Priority Support with Onsite Exchange