Do you need a dense platform with built-in security and flexibility that addresses key applications such as virtualization and software-defined storage (SDS)? With the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server; Hewlett Packard Enterprise is extending the worlds' most secure industry standard servers  product families. This a secure and versatile single socket (1P) 1U AMD EPYC based platform offers an exceptional balance of processor; memory and I/O for virtualization and data intensive workloads. With up to 32 cores; up to 16 DIMMs; 2 TB memory capacity and support for up to 10 NVMe drives; this server delivers 2P performance with 1P economics.
This AMD EYPC based platform delivers 25% better price/performance  and 27% lower cost per VM. 
HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted
Delivering security with HPE silicon root of trust and AMD EPYC Secure Processor.
A single socket platform providing up to 32 cores and 2 TB of memory - ideal for virtualized environments.
Up to ten low latency NVMe drives can deliver software-defined storage (SDS) and high performance storage applications.
New 64 GB RDIMM based on 16Gb technology providing better performance and higher power efficiency.
Innovative design to take full advantage of the AMD infrastructure
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server has a dense chassis that accommodates up to ten SFF; up to four LFF; or up to ten NVMe drive options as well as up to three PCIe 3.0 slots.
The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller ships standard and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essentials and Performance Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller most suited to your environment.
Along with an embedded 4x1GbE; you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters; which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments such as ClearOS and ClearVM Software from HPE in addition to traditional operating systems.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers; such as the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server; with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon and with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with silicon root of trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification; enabled by the optional HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition; the server's firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised server.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to avoid unauthorized access to the server and store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms; while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed for further protection.
Delivering 2P Performance At 1P Economics
When comparing SPEC CPU results of a competitor's server with two Intel Xeon Gold 5118 processors; the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Server with only a single AMD EPYC 7551P processor provided similar results but at a lower price.
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology utilizing the AMD EPYC 7000 series processor family with up to 32 cores; 12Gb SAS and 2.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
Delivering high performance industry standard HPE Smart Memory up to 2666 MT/s DDR4 memory with up to 2 TB capacity.
- Processor: AMD
- Processor family: AMD EPYC 7000 Series
- Processor core available: 16 core
- Processor cache: 64.00 MB L3
- Processor: AMD EPYC 7351P (16 core; 2.4 Ghz; 64 MB; 155/170W)
- Processor number: 1
- Processor speed: 2.4 GHz
- Maximum memory: 2.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4
- Memory slots: 16
- Memory type: HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Memory; standard: 16 GB (2x 8 GB) RDIMM
- Memory protection features: ECC
- Drive supported: 4 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD; 8 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD with Optional 2 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD or 2 SFF NVMe; 8 SFF NVMe with Optional 2 SFF NVMe or 2 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD depending on model
- Included hard drives: None ship standard; 8 SFF drives supported
- Optical drive type: Optional DVD-ROM
- Infrastructure management: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded); HPE OneView Standard (requires download) HPE iLO Advanced; HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
- Power supply type: 1 HPE 500W Flexible Slot Power Supply
- Expansion slots: 2 PCIe 3.0; for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Network controller: HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter 4-ports per controller
- Storage controller: HPE Smart Array E208i-a controller
- System fan features: 5 Dual Rotor Hot Swappable fans
- Form factor: 1U
- Warranty: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts; three years of labor; three years of on-site support coverage.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.69 x 17.11 x 24.21 in.
- Weight: 23.6 lbs. minimum