Do you need a robust server for your SMB and remote offices? HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance; expandability and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs; remote offices of larger businesses and enterprise data centers. HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 leverages the Intel Xeon Scalable processors with up to 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores; along with the 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supports up to 3.0 TB and 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. The shorter re-designed rackable chassis with multiple upgrade options provides flexibility that can expand as your business needs grow. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS; NVMe SSD; embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Supported by the HPE Pointnext industry-leading service organization; HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server helps you transform to a digital business with more agility and all within your limited IT budget.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors; starting from Bronze through Platinum; 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
- Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory; reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
- It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker to ClearOS along with the traditional operating systems.
- GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services; surveillance and security; educational and scientific research; as well as retail and medical imaging.
- With the new addition of NVIDIA GV100 and NVLINK BRIDGE option support; it transforms into a even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection; ray-tracing and AI.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 delivers expandability with a wide range of drive upgrade options. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with optional 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives; 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive options protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
- Large expansion capacity with (8) PCIe slots; (6) USB ports; 5U rack conversion and power supply options.
- Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE; 10GbE or 25GbE adapters provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 is one of the HPE industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Validation; enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition; the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last; known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Support of the new NVIDIA QUADRO GV100 and NVLINK BRIDGE powering the AI Tower Server with high-speed GPU connection.
- Support for Intel Xeon Scalable processors - full stack; and 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory RDIMM/LRDIMM offering 8; 16; 32; 64 or 128 GB.
- Security through firmware and standard chassis features.
- Re-designed shorter chassis with multiple drive cage options for upgrade; including 8 SFF Express Bay to support NVMe solid state drives.
- Graphic process unit (GPU) support for graphic-intensive applications such as Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and machine learning.
- Processor: Intel Xeon Scalable processors
- Processor family: Intel Xeon Scalable 8100 series Intel Xeon Scalable 6100 series Intel Xeon Scalable 5100 series Intel Xeon Scalable 4100 series Intel Xeon Scalable 3100 series
- Processor core available: 8 core
- Processor cache: 11 MB L3
- Processor: Intel Xeon Scalable 4110 (8 core; 2.1 GHz; 11 MB; 85W)
- Processor number: 1 processor
- Processor speed: 2.1 GHz
- Maximum memory: 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4 DIMM
- Memory slots: 24 DIMM slots
- Memory type: HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Memory; standard: 16 GB (1x 16 GB) RDIMM
- Memory protection features: Advanced ECC Memory Online Spare Mode Memory Lock Step Mode
- Drive supported: 24 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD; or 16 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD and 8 SFF NVMe SSD. 12 LFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD or 12 LFF NHP SATA HDD; depending on model. Upgrade option kits are available.
- Included hard drives: None ship standard; 8 SFF drives supported
- Optical drive type: Optional
- Security: UEFI Secure Boot and Secure Start support Immutable Silicon Root of Trust FIPS 140-2 validation (iLO 5 certification in progress) Common Criteria certification (iLO 5 certification in progress) Configurable for PCI DSS compliance Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) on browser Support for Commercial National Security Algorithms (CNSA) Tamper-free updates - components digitally signed and verified Secure Recovery - recover critical firmware to known good state on detection of compromised firmware Ability to rollback firmware Secure erase of NAND/User data TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2 option TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0 option Front bezel key-lock feature - standard; available in both Tower and Rack models Padlock slot; standard Kensington Lock slot; standard
- Infrastructure management: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded); HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced; HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (optional)
- Power supply type: 1 HPE 800W Flex Slot power supply
- Expansion slots: 4-slots (x16; x8; x16; x8) as standard For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- Network controller: HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter
- Storage controller: 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a Gen10 Controller
- Form factor: 4U Tower
- Warranty: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts; three years of labor; three years of onsite support coverage.
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 18.2 x 25.51 x 6.85 in
- Weight: 46.30 lb