Linksys N300 Wi-Fi Router (E900)
Enjoy reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home with the Linksys N300 Wi-Fi Router (E900). This wireless Internet router offers Wireless-N speeds of up to 300 Mbps and features MIMO antenna technology to boost Wi-Fi signal strength and provide exceptional coverage and reliability. The E900 router allows you to create a reliable home wireless network for music and video streaming.
Four Fast Ethernet ports allow you to connect game consoles and other devices directly to the router; while advanced security protocols keep your network safe. Setup is simple thanks to the included installation CD. Linksys Connect software allows you to easily configure and manage the router.
Wireless-N Technology for Reliable Home Networking
Featuring Wireless-N technology; the N300 Wi-Fi Router (E900) can deliver data transfer speeds of up to 300 Mbps for a strong; reliable Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. Stream videos; listen to digital music; or play online games with ease.
Four Ethernet Ports for Wired Connections
On the back of the E900 are four Fast Ethernet ports that allow you to connect wired devices directly for Internet access as well as share data on external storage devices.
Wireless Security to Block Unauthorized Access
Like other Linksys wireless networking products; the E900 features Wi-Fi Protected Setup along with WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall to protect your data and keep your home Wi-Fi network safely connected and secure. Simply press the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on the back of the router to configure wireless security on compatible network devices.
Easy Setup with Software CD
Getting the E900 up and running is simple. Just plug the router into a power source; connect it to your Internet modem and your computer or laptop; insert the installation CD into your disk drive; and follow the on-screen instructions. Linksys Connect software is automatically installed onto your computer and can be used thereafter to easily manage your router.
- High speed for fast wireless transfer rates
- Up to 300Mbps
- Reliable range with MIMO antenna technology
- Fast Ethernet ports to connect wired devices to the network 10/100Mbps
- Expanded wireless coverage - far more range than 802.11g products
- All Ethernet ports support auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) - no need for crossover cables
- Supports up to 128-bit wireless encryption and SPI firewall
- Network Standards: IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11a; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u
- Radio Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz
- Ports: 1x 10/100 WAN; 4x 10/100 LAN
- LEDs: Power; WLAN; Ethernet 1-4; Internet
- Buttons: 1x Reset Button
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degreeF (0 to 40 degreeC)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 158 degreeF (-20 to 70 degreeC)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 80% Noncondensing
- Max. Link Rate: 300 Mbps
- Platform Compatibility: Windows XP; Windows Vista 32/64; Windows 7 32/64; Windows 8 32/64; Windows 8.1 32/64; Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard; Mac OS X 10.6.1 Snow Leopard; Mac OS X 10.7 Lion; Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion; Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 3 x 7.5 in
- Weight: 1.25 lbs