Smooth Video Streaming And Sharing with Fast Connection Speeds
The AC1900 features dual wireless bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) with data speeds up to N600 Mbps + AC1300 Mbps, great for media-intense applications such as video streaming and online gaming. Four Gigabit Ethernet ports make it easy to share data quickly across your network, and to external devices - at speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet. You can use the high-performance USB 3.0 port to attach a storage device and quickly transfer large files or share devices across your Wi-Fi network. Plus, the USB 2.0 port is perfect for smaller file transfers or a dedicated printer.
Beamforming Technology Helps Eliminate Dead Spots
Beamforming focuses the Wi-Fi signal directly to your smartphones, tablets, and laptops instead of sending out a general transmission. The result is a more efficient network with a wider range. When your device doesn't have to work as hard to receive data, it means not only greater efficiency for you, but also a longer battery life for your connected devices.
Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, Anywhere
With the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
- Next Generation Wireless-AC standard outperforms Wireless-N, with speeds of up to 4.3x faster
- Simultaneous dual band (2.4 and 5 Ghz) delivers a stronger connection at a wider range than a single band
- Beamforming technology optimizes performance and reduces interference by focusing wireless signal to connected devices
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports add external storage and other devices to share content across your network via USB ports
- Gigabit Ethernet ports transfer data 10x faster than fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired devices
- Advanced wireless security safeguard your network with wireless WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall
- DLNA media server access and share media across devices on your network
- Qos traffic management reduce buffering by prioritizing high bandwidth activities with Quality of Service traffic management
- Wireless Type: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Radio Frequency Bands: 2.4 and 5GHz
- Ports: 1x Gigabit WAN (10/100/1000), 4x Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000), 1x USB 2.0 + 1x USB 3.0
- LEDs: Power, Internet, WLAN, Ethernet (1-4), Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Buttons: Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Reset, Power
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degreeF (0 to 40 degreeC)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 degreeF (-20 to 60 degreeC)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 80 percent Noncondensing
- Max. Link Rate: 1300 Mbps
- Platform Compatibility: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, Lion 10.7 or later, Mountain Lion 10.8
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 10.1 x 7.3 inches
- Power Source: AC
- Voltage: 12 volts