Linksys LGS108 8-Port Business Desktop Gigabit Switch
Accelerate the performance of your local wired network with the Linksys LGS108 8-Port Business Desktop Gigabit Switch. Offering eight gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports with wired connection speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps, this unmanaged switch lets your small business expand its local network and send large files to servers, drives, and printers at gigabit speed. With plug-and-play convenience and auto-sensing ports that automatically optimize speed for each connected device, the Linksys LGS108 Gigabit Switch offers a quick and easy solution for extending your office network.
Gigabit Transfer Speeds for Maximum Performance
Offering wired connection speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps, the Linksys LGS108 8-Port Business Desktop Gigabit Switch can turn your local wired network into an information superhighway. Eight gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports minimize transfer times when you send large files to connected network devices such as computers, servers, and drives, and greatly enhance your ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without lag and interference. Designed to regulate port speeds and maximize throughput based on the capacity of the client device, the Linksys LGS108 Gigabit Switch is a high-performing and efficient option to support basic networking for your business.
Extend your office network almost instantly, thanks to quick and painless installation. With plug-and-play convenience, setting up your unmanaged switch is as easy as plugging it in and connecting your network devices with Ethernet cables. The auto-sensing ports on the Linksys LGS108 8-Port Business Desktop Gigabit Switch automatically optimize speed for each connected device, so you don't have to configure settings to get optimal performance.
The Linksys LGS108 Gigabit Switch offers multiple power-saving features and meets EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) 802.3az standard, resulting in both high performance and efficiency. Unused ports are automatically disabled and powered down when not in use, while sleep mode minimizes power when the entire switch is dormant. The LGS108 also offers a port status switch to control LED lights, and utilizes Smart power for short cable runs.
Quality of Service Traffic Prioritization
Essential to delivering consistent and reliable communications over your network, QoS (Quality of Service) traffic prioritization ensures that the most important data for your business always receives top priority. The Linksys LGS108 8-Port Business Desktop Gigabit Switch offers numerous QoS features to ensure traffic is prioritized properly to deliver the best possible user experience for real-time applications. For example, if IP phone connectivity and video conferencing are your top priority, you can give them preference over bandwidth-intensive activities like uploading and downloading large graphics and video files.
- Minimize transfer times and interference while streaming high-bandwidth files to connected devices
- Instantly extend your office network with a quick and easy installation
- Automatically optimize speed for each connected device
- The auto power-down feature disables unused ports, smart power is ideal for short cable runs, and the port status switch controls LED lights
- Network Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az
- Ports: 8 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Ports
- LEDs: Link and activity indicators
- Performance: Full line rate and forwarding rate of 64B frame at: 1.488 Mpps for 1000M port, 0.1488 Mpps for 100M port, 0.01488 Mpps for 10M port
- MAC Address Table Size: 8,000 entries
- Bandwidth: 16 Gbps (non-blocking)
- Minimum System Requirements: Connected devices need Ethernet connectivity and Ethernet cables
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 121 x 75 x 26 mm (4.76 x 2.95 x 1.02 in.)
- Weight: 0.340 kg (0.75 lbs)
- Power: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 5VDC
- Power Consumption: 1.07W/3.53W
- Power Saving: Cable connected detection, cable length detection, sleep mode.
- Power Supply: External
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 degreeC (32 - 104 degreeF)
- Storage Temperature: -20-70 degreeC (-41 - 58 degreeF)
- Operating Humidity: 10-90 percent (non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 10-90 percent (non-condensing)
- Mounting: Wall
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC Class B, CE