A New Benchmark for Webcams
Step up to the world's most technologically advanced webcam and get professional-quality video for video conferencing; streaming; or recording. Logitech BRIO is packed with features that produce stunning video in any environment. Our premier 4K ultra high-def camera offers 5x digital zoom; high frame rates; outstanding low-light performance; HDR; and RightLight 3.
Capture Every Detail in 4K HD
Stream crystal-clear video with superb resolution; frame rate; color; and detail. Logitech BRIO delivers 4K Ultra HD at 30 fps or 1080p at either 30 or an ultra-smooth 60 fps for outstanding clarity; smoothness; and detail. Get a closer look with 5x zoom.
Look Great in Any Light
Now you can use your video conferencing; streaming; and video recording applications in any lighting condition - and always look your best. Whether in low light or bright sunshine; Logitech BRIO with RightLight 3 and high dynamic range (HDR) technology adjusts to highlight the most important subject: you.
Security Meets Convenience
Powered by both optical and infrared sensors; BRIO delivers fast and secure facial recognition for Windows Hello. No need to type a password for Windows 10: simply look into BRIO's lens to login.
Adjustable Field of View
Choose from three field of view settings to perfectly frame your video. For an ideal head and shoulders shot; pick 65 degrees. For larger groups or to capture more of the room; choose 78 or 90 degrees.
Use BRIO with software like Camera for Windows 10; XSplit Broadcaster; OBS; and SwiftCapture to record in resolutions up to 4K.
BRIO retains a high frame rate whatever the lighting to match your gaming broadcast with no lag. Stream in full 1080p HD at up to 60 frames per second for smooth; fluid video that keeps up with your every move.
Certified for Business
BRIO is certified compatible with Skype for Business; Windows Hello; and Cisco Jabber; works with Microsoft Cortana; and offers enhanced integration with BlueJeans; Broadsoft; LifeSize Cloud; Vidyo; and Zoom. If your preferred application can recognize a webcam; you can use it with BRIO.
- Spectacular video quality up to 4K
- Look great in any light with HDR and RightLight 3
- Enhanced security with Windows Hello
- Camera (H x W x D): 1 in (27 mm) x 4 in (102 mm) x 1 in (27 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (63 g)
- Clip (H x W x D): 2.5 in (63 mm) x 1.4 in (36 mm) x .73 in (19 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Cable Length: 7.2 ft. (2.2 m)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (63 g)
- Windows 7 or higher (Windows 8.1 or higher required for resolutions greater than 1080p) macOS 10.10 or higher
- Chrome OS Version 29.0.1547.70 and higher 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- One USB 2 or USB 3 port (4K recording and streaming requires a USB 3.0 port and compatible software)
- Certified compatibility for Skype for Business; Microsoft Cortana; Windows Hello; and Cisco Jabber. Compatible with Microsoft Teams.
- Windows: Works with ChromaCam by Personify
- Mac: Beta driver available
4K Streaming and Recording
- Windows: Works with Camera for Windows 10; XSplit; OBS
- Mac: Works with SwiftCapture
- 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps)
- 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 or 60 fps)
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30; 60; or 90 fps)
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- 90-degree field of view (FOV) with two additional settings (65 and 78 degrees) available with optional software download
- 5x digital zoom in Full HD
- RightLight 3 with HDR for clear image in various lighting environments ranging from low light to direct sunlight
- Image controls with optional Camera Settings application for control of pan; tilt; and zoom
- Built-in dual omni-directional mics with noise cancellation
- Infrared sensor technology for Windows Hello (SDK available for application integration)
- External privacy shutter
- Multiple mounting options; including clip and tripod mount
- Supports multiple connection types; including USB 2.0 Type A and USB 3.0 Type A and C connections
- Custom carrying case