Everyday Comfort with Style and Security
This beautiful; ergonomist-approved curved keyboard encourages you to use a more natural posture that aligns your arms; wrists; and hands for greater comfort. With a reliable wireless connection; you can eliminate clutter and work from anywhere in the room-up to 30 feet away. Customize Taskbar Favorites on the keyboard and the buttons on the mouse for quick access to the programs; files; media; and webpages that you use most often. Plus; enjoy Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology; which is designed to help protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes.
- Ergonomist-Approved Comfort Curve Design; Designed to fit your right or left hand
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-Bit Encryption
- Built in palm rest helps support and straighten wrists and 4 AA alkaline battery
- Wireless for increased freedom. System requirement is windows 10 / 8 / 7 and mac os x v10.4 - 10.7
- Customizable shortcut keys to easily access your favorite programs
- Works on virtually any surface with BlueTrack Technology
- Ambidextrous design is suitable for use with either hand
- Refer user guide below.
- Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 Mac OS X v10.4 - 10.10 Advanced functionality not available with all devices. See compatibility information at: microsoft.com/hardware/compatibility
- Connectivity: USB
- Hard drive space: Customizable Windows features require Mouse and Keyboard Center software (150 MB software download) and the latest Windows update
- Dimensions: Keyboard: 18.1" / 459.2mm (length); 8.29" / 210.7mm (width); 0.98" / 25mm (depth) Mouse: 4.59" / 117mm (length); 2.77" / 70.3mm (width)
- Battery: 4 AA alkaline batteries required (included)
- Ergonomist Approved: Yes
- Secured Data Encryption: Yes
- Type of design: Curved
- Palm Rest: Yes
- My Favorite Keys: Yes
- Battery Life (mos): Up to 15; Up to 8
- Weight (lbs.): 1.97 lbs. (Retail Single Package)
- Warranty: 3-years
- Legal Disclaimers: Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is an electronic data encryption specification that was established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). It was subsequently adopted by the US federal government as an approved encryption technology under the FIPS-197 standard. (1) BlueTrack Technology does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces. (2) Customizable features require Mouse and Keyboard Center app.