DataLocker (IronKey) H300 Basic
Designed to meet the high security and performance needs of enterprises and government agencies; the DataLocker (IronKey) Basic H300 is encased in a tamper-resistant; high-strength aluminum enclosure and features AES 256-bit hardware encryption; USB 3.0 performance and a Section 508 compliant control panel localized into eight languages around the world. Basic drives can also be upgraded to Enterprise drives.
Resist Break-Ins with Strong Password Authentication
Establish an authentication password to create an identity on the IronKey Enterprise H300 External Hard Drive. By storing the password hash inside the IronKey Cryptopchip instead of storing it on the hard drive; the H300 hard drives averts even the most persistent hackers from getting access to the encrypted content on the drive. In addition; the H300 also supports strong passwords; password aging policies and more.
Forgot My Password Support
Organizations don't want to lose the contents on the drive due to a forgotten password; which is the case for all non-managed drives. Managed IronKey drives offer reset of password without erasing the data. This is a key feature of the management system.
Optimize Usability with Multi-Language Support
Reduce help desk calls and streamline user experience with an intuitive user control panel available in eight languages. German; French; Spanish; Japanese; Korean; Simplified Chinese; Traditional Chinese and English are available to empower the user to access their files; editing their preferences or changing their device password all without requiring additional support.
Built Datalocker Tough
DataLocker (IronKey) Enterprise H300 External Hard Drives are built with premium-quality components to survive years of wear and tear and shielded in a solid; tamper-resistant enclosure. A five-year warranty is included with each device so you know you are making a good investment.
Antivirus and malware protection. Anti-Malware Service that constantly scans and monitors file transfers to the portable hard drive further protecting all on board files.
- Capacity: 1TB
- Cryptographic Processes: 256 Bit AES XTS mode encryption
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 124.6mm x 86.6mm x 26.8mm
- Weight: approx 315g
- (varies by capacity)
- Interface: USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible)
- Standards & Certifications: TAA Compliant; RoHs Compliant; FCC; CE; WEE; KCC; C-Tick; ICES-003; VCCI; BSMI; Section 508 compliance- ensured accessibility to people with disabilities
- System Compatibility: XP SP3 +; Mac OS 10.5 +; Linux 2.6 or higher
- Languages: English; German; French; Spanish; Korean; Japanese; Simplified Chinese; Traditional Chinese
- Warranty: 5 years
- Management System: IronKey EMS
- Authentication: Strong Password