A new light shines on the Alola region!
Take on the role of a Pokemon Trainer and unravel the mystery of the Legendary Pokemon Necrozma's new forms: Dusk Mane Necrozma in the Pokemon Ultra Sun game and Dawn Wings Necrozma in the Pokemon Ultra Moon game. You can encounter and battle 400+ Pokemon; including new forms. A brand-new showdown awaits!
Discover the Legendary Pokemon Solgaleo and Lunala's new Z-Moves and their mysterious connection to the Legendary Pokemon Necrozma. Then venture into Ultra Wormholes to explore the Ultra Beasts' home world; encounter every Legendary Pokemon; and uncover Ultra Megalopolis; a dark world where Necrozma has stolen the light. On the bright side; the Alola region has new activities; and fresh landscapes to explore with some assistance from your powered-up Rotom Dex. You'll need all the help you can get if you're going to stop Giovanni; Ghetsis; and the rest of Team Rainbow Rocket from taking over the Alola region!
- As a Pokemon Trainer; uncover new mysteries in the Alola region and beyond!
- Encounter over 400 Pokemon; including new forms; on a quest to become Pokemon Champion
- New Z-Moves for Necrozma; Solgaleo; Lunala; Mimikyu; Lycanroc; and Kommo-o
- Ultra Warp Ride Solgaleo or Lunala into Ultra Wormholes and surf with Mantine
- Take photos and share them with friends in Alola Photo Club
- Face off with Team Rainbow Rocket to determine the fate of the Alola region!
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- No. of Players: Up to 4 players
- Release Date: Nov 17; 2017
- Category: RPG; Adventure
- Developer: GAME FREAK Inc.
- Edition: Ultra Moon
- Media: Video Game
- Dimension: 1.1 x 5.3 x 4.9 inches
- Weight: 2.24 ounces