Pokemon comes to Nintendo Switch
Introducing the first Pokemon title for the Nintendo Switch console. Take direct control of one of 21 prized Pokemon fighters to defeat other Pokemon in arena fights. Call upon Support Pokemon to assist in the fight; then unleash your Pokemon's unique Burst Attack to climb atop the ranks.
With all new modes and new ways to battle with friends; this is your chance to become champion of the Ferrum Region!
Master the new fighting styles of Croagunk; Scizor; Empoleon; Darkrai; and the newly added Decidueye. New modes give you the ability to challenge your friends* in intense competition. Duke it out with your favorite Pokemon Fighters in Team Battle. Then record and upload your favorite fights with the new replay feature**. Take the battle on the road with the portable Nintendo Switch system or find competition online in the new Group Match Mode. Do you have what it takes to claim the title of Pokken Tournament DX champion? There's only one way to find out; and that's by stepping into the battle arena!
Fight as Decidueye; Darkrai; Scizor; Empoleon; Croagunk; and more.
Execute powerful Pokemon moves with simple button combinations.
Enjoy an intuitive fighting system for all skill levels.
- New fighters added to the roster; in addition to new support Pokemon characters
- Multiple ways to battle on the Nintendo Switch Console
- All new team battle mode lets you battle with a Pokemon party
- Brand new Replay mode lets you record and share your favorite battles. Group match allows you to battle friends in tournament-style play
- Rating pending
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Sep 22; 2017
- No. of Players: 2 Players Simultaneous
- Category: Fighting; Action
- Developer: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment; Inc.