Track Everything from Exercise to the Everyday
Whether you are on a walk or simply doing household chores, you can easily track your activities and calories burned so you can reach your weight loss goals with the Omron Activity Monitor (HJA-312). In addition, a weekly calories burned goal tracker feature helps you set a weight loss target and translates that into activity time needed to reach that goal. You can also track your results and progress over time by connecting with the OmronFitness website via a NFC Communications Tray (sold separately) on your own personal dashboard.
Web-Based Solution for Tracking Fitness Goals
Omron's Web-Based Solution is accessible and viewable on PC and Mac laptops/desktops and is viewable on tablets and smartphones. When you connect the Omron Activity Monitor (HJA-312) using the NFC Communication Tray (HHX-IT3) to Omronfitness.com, you'll be able to view your trends, track your goals, and stay motivated as you improve your personal fitness.
- Weekly Tracker - Track weekly weight loss goal and weekly progress
- Five Activity Modes - Tracks steps, aerobic (workout) time, distance, calories burned and pace
- Weekly Log - Store up to 7 days of information on the display; resets to zero at midnight so you're ready to go every morning
- OmronFitness.com - Attach the optional NFC Communication Tray to your Mac or PC computer to transfer data. Connect at OmronFitness.com to track results, set goals and share victories.
- Includes holder, strap and clip