Peerless-AV's quick service restaurant (QSR) Menu Board Mount is designed to create a seamless mounting surface through connecting wall plates. Continuous and fixed tilt options allow all displays to be tilted at the same angle with ease; creating a flawless alignment. The QSR Menu Board Mount allows for tool-less height adjustment and four corner depth adjustment to alleviate issues with wall imperfections and fine-tuning. The kickstand feature holds the bottom of the display away from the wall during cable connection; reducing installation time and cost. Available in landscape and portrait design options; Peerless-AV offers a one-to-one ordering process; making the QSR Menu Board Mount the perfect mounting solution.
- Tool-less vertical adjustment on each universal display adapter bracket for post install leveling and height adjustment fine tuning
- Tool-less four corner depth adjustment aligns the displays on the same plane and helps alleviate issues with wall imperfections.
- Included security hardware deters tampering and theft
- DS-MBZ642L - landscape configuration for 40"-42" displays with mounting hole patterns 880 x 400mm (34.65"W x 15.75"H)
- Easy hang wall plate allows for a single person install
- The quick connect latch automatically engages the wall plate for a speedy setup
- Simple one-to-one ordering process
- Open wall plate reduces wall interference
- Minimum to Maximum Screen Size: 40" to 42"
- Weight Capacity: 100lb (45.5kg)
- Color: Black
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Distance from Wall: 2.84" (72mm)
- Increlock Increments: 0; +5; +10; +15
- Mounting Pattern: 880 X 400mm (34.65 X 15.75")
- Security Features: Security Hardware
- Tilt: +15/-0
- Dimensions: 35.00 X 19.48 X 3.09" (889 X 495 X 78mm)