Smart sensor technology reacts when you put the headset on; letting you quickly take a call without a click. If you're already wearing it; Voyager Legend announces who's calling and waits for you to say "Answer" or "Ignore." Simply tap the voice command button and ask to check battery level; connection status; and more. Interact with Siri; Google Now; or Cortana by pressing the call button. With technology this nimble; Voyager Legend is the first truly intelligent Bluetooth headset.
Hear The Difference
Listen to examples of the sound clarity of the Voyager Legend.
You can rely on the Voyager Legend to work as hard as you do; through rain; sweat and the inevitable coffee spill. Voyager Legend headsets are protected against sweat and moisture damage by P2i technology. The Nano-coating is applied during the manufacturing process; resulting in invisible liquid repellent properties that also makes the headset more reliable; wherever your busy life takes you.
Smart Call Routing
Intuitively directs calls to your phone or headset; pauses music for incoming calls; and allows you to automatically answer by simply placing the headset on your ear.
Multi-microphones optimize your voice and minimize noise caused by wind; movement; and background sounds.
Call Announce & Voice Commands
Announces incoming caller's name and lets you say "answer" to accept the call or "ignore" to decline. Just say "answer" to take a call. Tap the voice button to check battery level; connection status; or dial Vocalist to hear emails; newsfeeds; and more. Press the call button to interact with Siri; Google Now; or Cortana voice-controlled smartphone assistants.
Find My headset App For Android Helps Locate Your Headset
Send a tone to hear headset nearby or track last usage on a map using Backtrack feature. If you have Android OS 3.0 or later; you can view an on-screen headset battery meter in the notification bar.
Get the latest firmware; change language; sensor; and other settings on your headset using your USB cable; laptop; and the easy Plantronics My Headset Updater online tool.
- Smart sensor technology
- Best noise & wind canceling
- Call announce & voice-answer
- Voice commands
- Streaming audio
- Comfortable & durable
- Convenient controls
- Snap-fit magnetic connection
- Find My Headset Android app
- Talk/standby time: Up to 7 hours/11 days
- Noise canceling: Triple-mic active Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Internal; adaptive 20-band equalizer; acoustic echo cancellation; sidetone detection
- Wind canceling: Stainless steel windscreens; acoustic fabric mesh blocks wind; electronic filter in mic circuitry
- Smart sensor technology: Dual capacitive sensors react to wearing status to route audio and auto-answer calls
- Multipoint technology: Stay connected to two phones and answer calls from either one
- Bluetooth v3.0: Profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP); Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP); Wideband Hands-free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2
- Water resistance: P2i Nano-coating for sweat and moisture protection
- Updateable firmware: Personalize key settings using Plantronics Hub
- Charge connector: Proprietary snap-fit magnetic connection
- Charge time (maximum): 90 minutes for full charge
- Battery type: Rechargeable; non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
- Headset battery meter: On-screen for iPhone; enabled by Find My Headset app or Battery Meter widget for Android
- Weight: 18 grams
- Operating + storage temp: 32 degreeF - 104 degreeF (0 - 40 degreeC)
- Performance is dependent upon the battery and may vary by device
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2 x 7.5 in.
- Service and support: 1-year limited warranty