The CAA66 system includes features not typically found at this price point. Simplified programming; audio playback adjustments and expandability make the CAA66 the only choice for affordable excellence in multiroom audio.
Three elegantly designed keypad options are available for control of your home audio. The KP6 includes 20 labels for personalizing source components; and the KPL has an LCD panel that makes enjoying multiroom audio easier. Adjust the bass; treble; and balance from the KP6 and KPL keypads. Combine either with the KPSC keypad for source control with no additional programming required.
Extensive IR device codes and learning capabilities are built into the CAA66; making remote and keypad control of the system as simple as pressing a key. Each zone of the CAA66 supports up to three keypads with the SA-ZX3 Keypad Splitter.
Russound has system kits that include all the necessary components for a CAA66 system. For additional cost savings; the kits include a CAA66 Controller-Amplifier; six keypads KP6L; a USRC remote and six IR emitters. For ease of installation; the controller can be rack mounted (with the provided rack ears). Keypads are available in five different colors; and fit perfectly in any Decora plate.
For homeowners who want to extend the benefits of their Apple iPod; Russound makes it easy to connect an iPod to the CAA66 for sharing and enjoying music collections throughout the home.
The new CAA66 offers exceptional value; straightforward operation and simplified programming for multiroom audio made easy.
- Six sources; six zones; internal IR library; RS-232; and switchable preamp outputs for flexibility and convenience
- Bass; treble; balance; loudness and "all off" for total control from keypads
- Program the controller and all zones are ready for use; saving time
- Linkable up to 36 zones to accommodate any size home
- New two-unit-high rack-mountable controller design for elegant and practical solution
- Amplifier Channels: 12
- Audio Source Inputs: 6
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0/-2.5 dB
- Fuse RatingUS/Canada: F3.0A H 250V; Europe: TF1.25A H 250V
- Input Impedance: 50 kilohms
- Line Audio Outputs: Switchable fixed/variable (zones 1 & 2 only); 2.2 Vrms
- Mute Trigger Input: 12VDC
- Power Rating: 100-120 VAC 3 A or 220-240 VAC 1.25 A; 50-60Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90 dB A-weighted; >88 dB unweighted
- Speaker Impedance: 8 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.10% THD+N from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Trigger Output(s): 12 VDC 100 mA max
- Watts per channel: 20W RMS into 8 ohms
- Zones per Controller: 6
- Zones per System: 36 maximum