Achieve Ultimate Picture Quality through Advanced Factory Calibration
Any irregularity in a video wall's brightness and color accuracy across displays can negatively impact the viewing experience. To eliminate these types of color expression gaps and maintain a fully-aligned; consistent and captivating presentation; Samsung's UDE-B Series video walls feature advanced factory tuning; innovative hardware and exceptional user calibration tools. Samsung's multi-step factory calibration process tunes video wall displays to the highest-performing uniform brightness and color across each display out-of-the-box. After calibration; these displays offer an industry-leading local uniformity of more than 90 percent across 25 (5x5) areas of each display screen; resulting in uniform color expression across the entire display. The calibration process also enables the displays to offer a superior white balance difference of less than 300 degrees K.
In addition to rigorous factory calibration; users can manage brightness and color uniformity conveniently with Samsung Color Expert; a powerful free software program. Through these advanced color management solutions; the UDE Series video walls enable large-scale presentations to feature superior uniformity; consistency and performance for the ultimate in color expression.
Captivate Audiences through a Narrow Bezel and Optimized Panel Design
The enhanced panel quality of Samsung's UDE-B video wall (available in 46- and 55-inch sizes) elevates visual messaging and content through a seamless image and superior clarity. Featuring an ultra-narrow 3.5mm bezel-to-bezel design format (2.3mm bezel on the left and top sides and 1.2mm bezel on the right and bottom sides); which is the slimmest bezel in the video wall industry; the display creates a virtually uninterrupted viewing experience to keep audiences focused on content rather than the display itself.
When exposed to a range of environmental conditions; video wall panels can run the risk of losing image quality due to distortion and irregular color presentation. To provide consistent display clarity uninterrupted message delivery in any operational environment; Samsung's UDE-B video wall panels undergo rigorous performance testing. Each display features a reinforced panel that deters heat; weather and other stress-inducing conditions. As a result; Samsung's superior panel prevents screen darkening; light leakage or any related deterioration in picture quality. Plus; an anti-glare panel to ensure messages reach relevant audiences with minimal distraction by light reflection - All these enhanced panel quality allows the long term delivery of brilliant contents and the ultimate viewing experience.
Achieve UHD Picture Quality without Additional Devices through Industry-Leading Technology
With an increase in screen size; content resolution becomes even more important to deliver impactful content. As the industry's first video walls to feature integrated DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 and HDMI ports; Samsung's UDE-B Series video walls; UDE-B; can display Ultra-High Definition (UHD) contents across video wall configurations as large as 5x5 without the purchase of additional expensive devices. In comparison to conventional video walls that typically require added equipment and only accommodate up to a 2x2 arrangement; the UDE-B Series' UHD presentation represents a sharp improvement. By supporting High-Bandwidth Content Protection (HDCP) daisy chains; the UDE-B Series video walls also can display UHD content; such as live TV or Blu-Ray discs; without having to purchase additional equipment; minimizing the cost of deploying multiple displays as part of large-scale promotional signage or informational presentations.
High-Performing Display Readability and Durability for your Business Environment
Samsung's UDE-B Series video walls deliver a continuously immersive and engaging viewing experience through high-performing readability and durability. Designed for 24/7 continuous operation in challenging environments; the UDE-B Series video walls operate at the speed of your business without losing performance or display quality. The displays offer 500 nit brightness to broadcast vivid; highly legible images and visual messaging in various lighting conditions.
The combination of these embedded design benefits makes the UDE-B Series video walls ideal for content and information delivery in usage environments that require enhanced readability; such as transportation terminals; shopping malls; office lobbies and control rooms.
A Slim; Easily Configurable Wall Mount Adaptive to your Business Needs
Samsung's versatile UDE-B Series video walls come equipped with a range of user-friendly features to ensure a seamless installation complementary to your specific operational needs. Featuring the same dimension with a video wall; the users can simply install the mount first and fit into the video wall; without spending time to measure dimension of wall mount and calculate the gap. The displays come with an industry-leading slim; 39mm depth video wall mount for easy installation and calibration to hold each display in place without distracting viewers. The mount system offers three-dimensional axis tuning; including x-axis (up-and-down with rotational screws); y-axis (left and right with rail movement); and z-axis (push and pull pop-up capability); for effortless alignment of individual displays to form a continuous; gap-free video wall. This wall mount dimensional consistency and easy adjustability prevents users from having to measure distances when setting up each display; while also eliminating the need to dismantle the entire video wall should one specific section need adjustment.
- Multifaceted UHD video wall solution based on daisy chain through the use of Display Port (DP) 1.2
- Brightness uniformity and color accuracy with Samsung Color Expert Technology and factory calibration
- Ultra-narrow 3.5mm bezel-to-bezel design for a near-seamless appearance of the video wall
- Clear message through an anti-glare panel (haze 44%); with reliable 24/7 operation
- Diagonal Size: 46"
- Type: D-LED DID
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Pixel Pitch(mm): 0.53025mm(H) x 0.53025mm(V)
- Active Display Area(mm): 1018.08mm x 572.67mm
- Brightness(Typ.): 500 nit
- Contrast Ratio: 3500:1
- Viewing Angle(H/V): 178/178
- Response Time(G-to-G): 8ms
- Display Colors: 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut: 72%
- Haze: 44%
- Dynamic C/R: 10000:1
- H-Scanning Frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- V-Scanning Frequency: 48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency: 148.5MHz
- RGB Input: Analog D-SUB; DVI-D; Display Port 1.2
- Video Input: HDMI1;HDMI2
- HDCP Input: HDCP 2.2
- Audio Input: Stereo mini Jack
- USB: Only F/W upgrade
- RGB Output: DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio Output: Stereo mini Jack
- External Control Output: RS232C(in/out); RJ45
- External Sensor Output: Detachable type(IR; Ambient)
- Type: Internal
- Power Supply: AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %); 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Max[W/h]: 143; Typical[W/h]: 87; BTU(Max): 488; Sleep mode: less than 0.5W; Off mode: less than 0.5W
- Dimension: 1022.1 x 576.6 x 97.4 mm
- Weight: 16.2kg
- VESA Mount: 600 x 400 (mm)
- Media Player Option Type: SBB-C/DA/DI (Slide In)
- Bezel Width: 2.3mm(U/L); 1.2mm(R/B)
- Recommended Usage Hours: 24/7
- Operating Temperature: 0.0? ~ 40.0?
- Humidity: 10.0% ~ 80.0%
- Key Features: Ultra Narrow Bezel
- Special Features: ACM Support(Advanced Color Management); Auto Source Switching & Recovery; Haze 44%; Temperature Sensor; RS232C/RJ45 MDC;Plug and Play (DDC2B); Video Wall(15x15(OSD)); Video Wall Daisy Chain(10x10); Pivot Display; Image Rotation; Button Lock; DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting UHD Resolution; HDCP support); Smart F/W update; Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping)
- Safety: UL (USA) : UL 60950-1 CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1 NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1 KC (Korea) : K60950-1 CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011 PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1 GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1; EN55022 SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1; EN55022 PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1; EN55022 NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina) :IEC60950-1 SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
- EMC: FCC (USA) FCC Part 15; Subpart B class A CE (Europe) EN55022; EN55024 VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22) KCC (Korea) :KN22; KN24 BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22) C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22) CCC(China) :GB9254-2008; GB17625.1-2012
- Media Player: SBB(Slide In/Optional); Signage player box(Optional)