Porsche Design Form; LaCie Function
Out of a collaboration born in 2003; a trailblazing tech firm and an iconic design house have forged another functional showpiece. The LaCie Porsche Design Mobile Drive welds forward-thinking technology from LaCie with immaculate style from Porsche Design.
Space for the Past and Future
Featuring the market's highest storage capacity for its size; the LaCie Porsche Design Mobile Drive gives you enough space to store your digital present and future.
Visual Purity; Purely Useful
The LaCie Porsche Design Mobile Drive's unique; minimalist style reflects practical design. The all-aluminum enclosure is lightweight but also feels sturdy and substantial in your hands. Rounded corners; high-polish beveled edges; and a sandblast finish combine to form the distinctly Porsche Design contemporary style.
- New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Included USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac
- Sleek; all-aluminum enclosure by Porsche Design
- Special editions in gold and rose gold to match the MacBook
- Capacity: 4GB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 84 ? 128 ? 21 mm/3.3 ? 5 x 0.8 in.
- Weight: 315 g/11.1 oz.
- Interface: USB 3.1; USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatible using included USB-C to USB adapter cable
- Color: Silver
- Interface Transfer: 5Gb/s (maximum theoretical bus speed)
- Software: LaCie Backup Assistant (easy way to set up automatic computer backups); LaCie Private-Public (protect data with AES 256-bit encryption); Eco mode (for energy savings)
- System Requirements: Computer with a USB-C or USB Type-A port; Latest version of Mac OS X 10.5 and later/Windows 7 and later; Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended