With the slimmest bezel in the 60" diagonal class*; the PN-V600/PN-V601 is the new standard for multi-screen video wall displays. Portrait and landscape compatibility; full array LED backlighting and virtually seamless borders help you create high impact video walls in almost any size and format.
Sharp Ultra-Slim Bezel Led Displays Open New Opportunities
The PN-V600/PN-V601 are the ideal choice for exciting; virtually seamless multi-screen video wall configurations. With professional design; high image quality and 24/7 certified reliability; the PN-V600/PN-V601 brings almost limitless digital signage and display possibilities to shopping malls; airports; museums; stadiums; control centers and more.
Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode (For Up To 25 Monitors)
The Enlarge (Zoom) Display mode can spread one image across up to 25 monitors (in a 5 x 5 configuration) from a PC. The Frame Width Adjustment function virtually eliminates misalignment and boldly enhances the enlarged image on a multi-screen display
Full-Array Led Backlight
To give the PN-V600/PN-V601 more uniform brightness than conventional CCFL* backlighting can offer; Sharp has positioned LED elements across the entire panel directly behind the liquid crystal layers; helping ensure that Sharp multi-screen displays are bright; beautiful and uniform.
Pn-Zr01 Control Kit (Sold Separately)
When one of the monitors in a multi-screen configuration is fitted with a remote control sensor box; all of the monitors can be conveniently operated through one remote control unit. And to help with overall energy savings; a brightness sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the backlight display to match the ambient lighting
Almost Limitless Display Possibilities
Thanks to the PN-V600/PN-V601's ultra-slim bezel; the borders between neighboring monitors are a virtually seamless 6.5 mm*1 wide (2.4 mm on the right and bottom; 4.1 mm on the left and top).*2 When used in a video wall configuration; this enables the display of crisp and high impact images of almost any size and format. And; with 24/7 certified reliability; 3-year onsite parts and labor limited warranty and ENERGY STAR qualified; the PN-V600/PN-V601 is designed to be both exceptionally reliable and environmentally friendly
Professional Quality And 24/7 Durability
Because business never stops; neither do the PN-V600/V601 Video Wall Monitors. These professional-grade products are rugged enough for continuous 24/7 operation in the most demanding professional applications. As with all Sharp Professional Displays; the PN-V600/PN-601 is backed by an outstanding 3 year limited warranty covering parts and labor.
Full Range Of Connectivity
The PN-V600/PN-V601 feature extensive interface capability. Add the optional input/output expansion board (PN-ZB02) for even more ways to connect your video wall installation to the content source your project requires.
Choose The Model That Suits Your Needs
For environments with fewer ambient light sources; the PN-V600 is the lower-brightness alternative to the PN-V601. It also consumes less power; which helps conserve energy and reduce operating costs.
Create A 4K2K Ultra-High Resolution Experience
When placed in a 3x3 video wall configuration; the PN-V600/PN-V601 standard resolution multiplies by three; creating a total resolution of up to 4098 x 2304 pixels for ultra-high resolution/ultra-high impact images.
Mirror Frames (Option)
In multi-screen configurations; mirror frames minimize the lines between slim-bezel PN-V600/PN-V602 monitors by reflecting mirror images from the display content.
- 60" Class (60" diagonal) Screen Size
- World's Slimmest Bezel on a 60" Diagonal Class LCD Monitor1 - for virtually seamless video wall displays.
- Full Array LED Backlight
- High Resolution
- Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode
- Compatible with Third-Party Video Wall Processors
- Choice of Installation Mode - for use in landscape; portrait and "face-up/face-down" installations.
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Amplifier - for use with external stereo speakers.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB02)
- Compatible with SDSS Sharp Digital Signage Software
- Extensive Interface Capability
- Optional Mounting Hardware Bundles
- ENERGY STAR Qualified - with exceptionally low power consumption.
- 24/7 Certified - for use in most commercial applications.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Max. Resolution: 1;366 x 768 pixels
- Max. Display Colors (approx.): 16.77 million colors
- Pixel Pitch: 0.97275 mm
- Max. Brightness*: 450 cd/m
- Contrast Ratio: 2400:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 176 degree/176 degree (CR = 10)
- Active Screen Area (W x H): 1328.8 x 747.1 mm
- Response Time: 6 ms (gray to gray; avg.)
- Video: Analog RGB (0.7 Vp-p) [75 O]; Digital (conforms to DVI 1.0 standards)
- Synchronization: Horizontal/vertical separation (TTL: positive/negative); Sync-on-green; Composite sync (TTL: positive/negative)
- Plug & Play: VESA DDC2B
- Power Management: VESA DPMS; DVI DMPM
Video Color System
- NTSC (3.58 [NTSC-M]) / NTSC (4.43) /PAL / PAL60 / SECAM
- Standard: PC analog: Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1; HDMI x 1; 3.5 mm-diameter mini; stereo jack x 1; RS-232C D-sub 9-pin x 1; Control Kit terminal x 1
- Via Optional PN-ZB02 Board: PC digital: DVI-D 24 pin x 1; PC analog: BNC x 1; Video: BNC x 1; S-Video x 1; Component video: BNC (Y; Cb/Pb; Cr/Pr) x 1; Audio: RCA pin (L/R) x 2
- Standard: Audio: RCA pin (L/R) x 1; RS-232C D-sub 9-pin x 1
- Via Optional PN-ZB02 Board: PC digital: DVI-D 24 pin x 1; External speaker 10W + 10W (6 O)
- Via Optional PN-ZB02 Board: LAN port
Power Supply/Power Consumption
- 100V-240V AC; 50/60 Hz/310 W
Standby Power Consumption
- 1.0W (standby mode in Standard); 0.5W (standby mode in Low Power)
- VESA (6 points); 7 7/8" pitch; VESA (4 points); 7 7
- Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% RH (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 52.63 x 5.88 x 29.75 inches