Have you thought about cutting the cord and forgetting about cable TV? Make HDHomeRun CONNECT QUATRO part of your home network.
Receive free to air TV via an antenna allowing you to send glorious high definition content to anywhere in your home over your existing home Wi-Fi; or a wired Ethernet connection from your home router. No more expensive Cable TV subscriptions or cable boxes rental fees. You can now easily watch another program in a different room or enjoy football in the yard - whether on Android TV device; phone; tablet; computer or smart TV.
You can watch LIVE TV through our HDHomeRun DVR app and you can record; pause; rewind and schedule your favorite shows using the HDHomeRun DVR service.
You can also watch and record Live TV with Plex or you can record; pause; rewind and schedule programs using our Kodi/XBMC Add-On or popular compatible third party DVR software.
- Cut the cable and save on monthly rental fees
- Watch live HDTV on 2 devices at the same time on your existing home Wi-Fi or wired network
- Works with our HDHomeRun DVR service so you can watch; pause and record
- Pause on one device and resume on another with multi-user; multi-device; multi-room Seamless Viewing
- Send live HDTV via your existing home Wi-Fi or wired network to the widest range of smart devices
- Use more HDHomeRun tuners for greater simultaneous access
- 2 tuners
- 8-VSB (ATSC over-the-air digital TV)
- Works with our HDHomeRun DVR service
- 100baseTX high-speed network
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 10.5 x 3.5 x 7.0 in
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
HDHomeRun App requirements for Live TV:
- Windows PC/Surface: Windows 10 - 2GB RAM; Dual Core x86
- Televisions: TV's with Android OS (minimum Android M); Fire TV OS television; Screen mirroring to compatible TVs via Samsung phones; tablets & laptops
- Apple: MacPC: OSX 10.11; 2GB RAM; Dual Core x86; iOS: version 10 (minimum requirement); AppleTV4: (requires Apple AirPlay for screen mirroring from Apple devices)
- Android: Tablets and Phones 4.4.2; Android TV devices 5.0 (TVs and Streaming Boxes)
Storage Server Requirements (for use with HDHomeRun DVR):
- Network Attached Storage (NAS): WD My Cloud; QNAP 2013; Synology 2013; Asustor; FreeNAS
- Android with USB 3.0 HDD; 400GB: Android Media Box (eg. Nvidia Shield); Android TV (e.g. Sony Android Television); Must support NTFS or exFAT
- Android TV: Including Internal HDD 500 GB (e.g. Nvidia Shield Pro); with Android 6.0
- Windows PC: Windows 7; 8.1; 10; Server 2012
- Mac PC OSX 10.7
- Linux 3.0