The model 5480 SKILSAW provides plenty of power in a basic circular saw. Safety features such as a power-on indicator to show when the tool is plugged in, and the safety lockand trigger guard minimize accidental starts make this a great saw for the beginning DIYer.
- Two-Point Line of Sight-For cutting straight lines with ease
- Anti-Snag Lower Guard Reduces Snags When Making Narrow Cut-Offs
- Rear Lever Depth Adjustment Assures Desired Cut Depth
- Safety Lock / Guarded Trigger Minimizes Accidental Starts
- Ball Bearing Motor Construction for increased durability, twice the life
- Amperage - 13
- Arbor Size - 5/8" Round
- Bevel - 0 to 45 degrees
- Bevel Stops - 0 degrees, 45 degrees
- Blade Diameter - 7-1/4"
- Blade Size - 7-1/4"
- Case Type - No Case Included
- Certifications - cULus
- Cord Length - 6 ft
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg. - 1-15/16"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg. - 2-7/16"
- Hertz - 50-60
- Max. Motor HP - 2.3
- Name - 5480-01 (F0125480AD)
- No Load RPM - 5,300
- Power/Duty - 2.3HP
- Voltage - 120V
- 5480 Circular Saw
- 18-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench