Colors in harmony
The new h.ear range comes in colors to suit your lifestyle perfectly. The tones work with a spectrum of hues and different colors. Try them with your favorite outfit and it all just works in effortless harmony.
Restore the detail in your music
By restoring the high-range sound lost in compression, DSEE HX produces your digital music files in rich, natural sound.
Better BLUETOOTH streaming
LDAC transmits more data than conventional Bluetooth wireless connections for exceptional sound quality that's closer to High-Resolution Audio.
Truly authentic sound
Enjoy the subtle nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker, so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.
9-mm dome-type driver
Specially-designed 9-mm drivers deliver powerful lows and bright, balanced highs.
Wide frequency range
Your music sounds great from genre to genre thanks to a wide frequency range.
All-day listening comfort
The h.ear in 2 Wireless comes with four sizes of earbud, so you can wear the one that feels comfiest. And with the inline remote and mic, you control tracks and take calls without touching your phone.
Keep them together
A handy magnetic clasp means the earbuds are always in place when you need them.
Syncing smoothly with your smartphone, the h.ear in 2 Wireless neckband vibrates when you get notifications.
Fine-tune tracks from your phone
With the Sony Headphones Connect app, you can adjust the music to your taste by choosing from presets or customizing the equalizer. Alternatively, select a surround sound preset to choose from club, hall, area or outdoor style audio.
8 hours listening time
The built-in battery gives you eight hours of playback between charges for long-lasting wireless playback.
Size and Weight
- Weight: Approx. 1.41 oz (main unit approx. 1.16 oz)
- Headphone Type: Closed Dynamic
- Driver Unit: 0.35", dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Impedance (OHM): 16 ohms (1 kHz) (when connecting via the dedicated headphone cable)
- Frequency Response: 5-40,000 Hz (JEITA)
- Frequency Response (Bluetooth Communication): 20 Hz-20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)/20 Hz-40,000 Hz (LDAC 96 kHz Sampling, 990 kbps)
- Sensitivities (DB/MW): 103 dB/mW (when connecting via the dedicated headphone cable)
- Volume Control: Yes
- Cord Type: Single-sided (detachable)
- Cord Length: Approx. 3.28 ft
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- Input(s): Micro USB
- Wearing Style: Behind-the-neck
- NFC: Yes
- DSEE HX: Yes
- S-Master HX: No
- Passive Operation: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 2.5 hrs
- Battery Charge Method: USB
- Battery Life (Continuous Music Playback Time): Max. 8 hrs
- Battery Life (Waiting Time): Max. 180 hrs
- Bluetooth Version: Version 4.1
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx. 30 ft (10 m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz band
- Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
Bluetooth® Technology: Version 4.1
Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
Frequency Range(A2DP): 20Hz - 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling) / 20Hz - 40,000Hz (LDAC 96kHz Sampling, 990kbps)
Interface: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile), HFP (Hands-free Profile), HSP (Headset Profile)
Power Output: Bluetooth power class2
Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC, LDAC, aptX, aptX HD
Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
General Features (Headphone)
CableLength: Approx. 39 3/8 in. (1.0 m)
Driver Unit: 9mm, dome type(CCAW Voice Coil)
Frequency Response: 5Hz - 40,000Hz (JEITA)
Headphone Type: Closed, Dynamic
Impedance: 16Ω (1kHz) (when connecting via the dedicated headphone cable)
Plug: Gold-plated, L-shaped, stereo mini plug
Sensitivity: 103dB/mW (when connecting via the dedicated headphone cable)
Wearing Style: Neckband
Weights (Approx.) *excl.cable erights: Approx. 40 g (main unit approx. 33 g)
General Features(Active Headphones)
Volume Control: Yes
Direction of Microphone: Omni directional
Effective Frequency of Microphone: 50Hz - 8,000Hz000Hz
Unit of Microphone: MEMS
Operating Instructions(Language) : Eng: Yes
Operating Instructions(Language) : Esp: Yes
Operating Instructions(Language) : Frn: Yes