Ultimate Dirt Fighter.
Power and Performance under Pressure! Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease! Use the Pressure Joe SPX3001 to easily remove road tar, tree sap and insect splats from cars, grease deposits from concrete, heavy mildew, oil and rust stains, caked on mud, and other stubborn yard and garden gunk and grime.
Power, Performance and Versatility.
Packed with a powerful 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX3001 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power. Customize the adjustable spray to suit your cleaning task with Pressure Joe's five Quick-Connect spray tips (0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees and Soap).
Consistently Beats other Pressure Washers.
The Pressure Joe SPX3001 comes equipped with an extra-large 40.6-fluid ounce (1.2-liter) onboard detergent tank - perfect for blasting dirt and debris. With its 34-inch extension spray wand and rear wheels provide maximum maneuverability and easy access to tight spaces such as beneath decks, behind grills, gutters and patio furniture as well as the undersides of automotive vehicles and heavy gardening equipment. The SPX3001 includes an onboard hose reel for quick and easy clean-up and storage.
- 40.6-fluid ounce Detergent Tank
Comes equipped with an extra-large 40.6-fluid ounce (1.2-liter) onboard detergent tank - perfect for blasting dirt and debris.
- Hose Reel
Includes a 20-feet (6-meter) onboard hose reel for quick and easy clean-up and storage.
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Onboard reel keeps 20 ft (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- TSS (Total Stop System) - Automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life