An upgrade to the highly-rated BodyTrac Glider 1050, the BodyTrac Glider 1060 Rower provides an efficient and effective workout to improve your cardiovascular fitness and strengthen your legs, arms, back, abs, and buttocks. The upgrades include a deluxe molded seat for comfort, improved electronics with tablet holder (tablet not included), and larger footplates.
With a compact design (23.5 x 46), the BodyTrac Glider 1060 features full motion arms and adjustable, hydraulic cylinder resistance for a natural and effective rowing stroke. The ball bearing roller system allows the premium molded seat to slide smoothly on the aluminum rowing beam. The steel frame and larger footplates offer a stable and safe workout for years to come.
The upgraded monitor keeps you motivated by tracking time, stroke count, calories burned, and total count (all-time) with a scan function to rotate among each metric. The new, larger monitor features a tablet holder, so you can watch your favorite show while you workout.
Designed for compact storage, the rower arms easily fold and the rower can be stood on end to be out of the way when not in use.
- Larger electronic monitor with tablet holder (tablet not included)
- Upgraded, molded seat for comfort
- Full range of motion rowing arms with padded grips
- Adjustable, hydraulic resistance
- Larger footplates with straps
- Fold arms and stand on end for compact storage
- Aluminum rowing beam
- Steel frame construction
- Recommended use: Use at home in limited spaces for a strengthening, cardiovascular workout
- Material: Steel frame, aluminum rowing beam
- Product Color: Silver, black, blue
- Resistance: Adjustable, hydraulic resistance
- Comfort Elements: Premium molded seat
- Targeted Training: Cardiovascular fitness and total body strength and toning
- Includes: BodyTrac Glider 1060 Owner's Manual
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Dimensions: 49.25 x 36 x 20
- Product Weight: 34 lbs
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs