This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc) and returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product
- Tamron has updated their legendary 90mm Macro lens with a new, state-of-the-art optical design. The lens, reborn for the age of digital photography, offers VC (Vibration Compensation) and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive).
- Adopting a state-of-the-art optical design and a rounded diaphragm, this lens carries on the long tradition of Tamron's 90mm Macro lens in delivering spectacular blur effects. Two XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glasses and one LD (Low Dispersion) element reduce chromatic aberrations, yielding sharp images and outstanding resolution.
- Tamron's newly developed eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating delivers a dramatic improvement in antireflection performance-significantly reducing flare and ghosting for clearer, crisper images.
- The VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization mechanism reduces camera shake to deliver sharp images.
- Features USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) to power a speedy AF drive together with a continuous manual focus mechanism.
- Incorporates IF (Internal Focus) system, which focuses by moving only the internal lens group, rather than the front lens elements. The overall length of the lens therefore does not change when focusing, thus ensuring a broad working distance.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
Focal Length - 90mm
Maximum Aperture - F/2.8
Angle of view (diagonal) - 27?02' (with full-size SLR cameras), 17?37' (with APS-C sized sensor digital SLR cameras)
Lens Construction - 14 elements in 11 groups
Minimum Focus Distance - 11.8in (0.3m)
Maximum Magnification Ratio - 1:1
Working Distance - 5.5 in (139mm)
Filter Size - ?58mm
Length - 4.5 in (114.5mm)
Entire Length - 4.8 in (122.9mm)
Diameter - ?76.48mm
Weight - 19.4 oz (550g)
No. of Diaphragm Blades - 9 (rounded diaphragm)
Minimum Aperture - F/32
Standard Accessory - Lens hood