The DR-07X bring high-quality recording to an easy-to-use portable powerhouse with a size and price that anyone can handle. A pair of condenser microphones handles small to loud sound up to 125dB SPL with the sensitivity to capture every detail.
Simple to operate.
The layout of the DR-07X has been revamped to be quick and easy to work with one thumb. Operations like recording, adjusting levels, deleting bad takes and adding markers are just a button press away.
Turning your room into a studio - in a minute.
Connecting to a PC with USB Audio interface mode, DR-07X becomes a strong yet easy gear for voiceover work, live streaming and songwriting with studio-quality audio. Built-in microphones work as just as USB microphones without complicated settings.
Back up your transcription work: record and play with one unit
Writing down what you hear - Easier said than done, but it is actually easy with DR-07X. In addition to its capability to capture crisp voice recording, DR-07X can help you with its Jump back function, variable Speed function and equalizer preset for human voice.
Tools for music practicing
In addition to its excellent recording capability, DR-07X is an excellent musical instrument practice tool. An internal Reverb effect works both on playback and recording, allowing you to rehearse your performance with spacious concert hall reverb. A chromatic tuner is also available.
Extended battery life
DR-07X uses only two AA batteries and has ultra-long battery capability. When using built-in microphones, recording lasts 17.5 hours when recording with standard 2ch WAV, 44.1kHz/ 16bit format using alkaline batteries. Also, DR-07X can be powered by a USB mobile battery as well for super long extended use.
Never miss the timing
Auto recording function can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording. Also, Pre-recording function with up to 2 seconds pre-record provides fail-safe protection even when you are a bit late to hit the record button
The overdubbing function allows for Overdub Recording while playing a previously recorded file. This allows you to record other parts such as a guitar solo over a recording previously made such as at a rehearsal studio. Overdubbing creates a new file, leaving the original file unaffected, making it easy to re-record.
This is how long you can record CD-quality sound with one single microSDXC card. DR-07X supports a microSDXC card, which can record longer with larger data capacity. If you record a stereo file at 44.1kHz/ 16bit CD quality, a128GB card holds 192 hours maximum. In MP3/ 320kbps mode, it can record up to 896 hours.
- DR-07X features stereo unidirectional microphoness with variable X/Y or A/B capability perfect for recording music, instruments, sound effects, ensembles, dictation, and more.
- Recording Media: microSD card (64MB to 3GB), microSDHC card (4GB to 32GB), microSDXC card (up to 128GB)
- Overwrite function for Punch-In recording with one level of Undo
- Functions as a 2in/ 2out USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC or iOS recording
- Auto recording function that can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, USB bus power, or optional AC adapter (PS-P520E)
- Recording Media - microSD card (64MB to 3GB), microSDHC card (4GB to 32GB), microSDXC card (up to 128GB)
- Number of Channels - 2-channel (Stereo) / 1-channel (Mono)
- Built-in Microphone - Unidirectional, Stereo (switchable between A-B and X-Y positions)
- Inputs - 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo Mini jack (Unbalanced, Plug-in Power)
- Outputs - 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo Mini jack (Unbalanced)
- USB - USB2.0 High Speed Micro B-type
- Power - 2 AA Batteries, USB bus power, AC 100 to 240V (optional AC Adapter)
- Power Consumption - 1.7 W (Max)
- Recording Battery Life (Alkaline) - Approx. 17.5 hours
- Recording Battery Life (Ni-MH) - Approx. 15.5 hours