The UniFi Switch 8-port models feature Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact form factor. The switches are fully manageable; delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for your networks.
8-Port Managed Gigabit Switches
The US-8-60W is an 8-port gigabit switch with four 802.3af PoE ports. Its auto-sensing PoE ports deliver up to 15.4W of power per port.
The new 8-port models feature Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact form factor. For its total; non-blocking throughput; each UniFi Switch supports up to 8 Gbps.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss; with a switching capacity of 16 Gbps.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring; configuration; maps; statistics; and admin accounts.
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration; Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 8 Gbps
- Gigabit RJ45 Ports: 8
- PoE Ports: 4 Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE Ports
- Switching Capacity: 16 Gbps
- Max. Power Consumption: 12W