The UniFi Security Gateway Pro extends the UniFi Enterprise System to provide cost-effective; reliable routing and advanced security for your network.
Optical Fiber Connectivity
The UniFi Security Gateway Pro offers two optional SFP ports for fiber connectivity to support backhaul applications.
The UniFi Security Gateway Pro is housed in a durable; rackmount chassis.
Powerful Firewall Performance
The UniFi Security Gateway offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
Convenient VLAN Support
The UniFi Security Gateway Pro can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- Advanced Security; Monitoring; and Management
- Sophisticated Routing Features
- Integrates with UniFi Controller Software
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration; Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Max. Power Consumption: 40W
- Power Supply: Internal AC/DC Power Adapter; 60W (24V; 2.5A)
- Power Input: 110 - 240VAC
- LEDs: Status and Speed/Link/Activity
- Networking Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45/SFP Combination Ports
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance: 1;000;000 pps 1 Gbps per Port Line Rate
- Processor: Dual-Core 1 GHz; MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Flash Memory Support: 4 GB
- Certifications: CE; FCC; IC
- Rackmount: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45 degree C (14 to 113 degree F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Dimensions: 484 x 44 x 164 mm (19.06 x 1.73 x 6.46")
- Weight: 2.3 kg (5.07 lb.)