The ViewSonic LightStream PJD6250L XGA projector features 3,300 lumens, XGA 1024x768 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design and a sleek white chassis. Exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment, while SonicExpert, ViewSonic's proprietary sound enhancement technology, powers a 16W cube speaker to deliver incredibly clear and audible sound. PortAll - a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port - lets you discretely stream multimedia content from a wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable. A cable management hood eliminates unsightly cable clutter, and a top lamp door enables easy access for lamp maintenance. With H/V keystone correction, corner adjustments, and extensive connectivity, the PJD6250L provides for flexible and quick set-ups. The PJD6250L is the ideal projector for both high definition presentations and vibrant multimedia entertainment.
PortAll: Discreet Wireless Streaming - MHL/HDMI Port
This projector includes ViewSonic's exclusive PortAll feature - a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you discreetly stream multimedia content from an optional wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable.
SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy - 6-segment Color Wheel
ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
Network Capable - 250+ Networkable Projectors
This projector comes equipped with Crestron RoomView Express, an easy-to-use network management system that lets administrators remotely observe and control over 250 LightStream projectors from a single PC.
An optional cable management hood connects onto the back of the projector to hide unsightly cable clutter and exposed ports. An easy-access top lamp door enables simple lamp maintenance and replacement.
SonicExpert Technology - Enhanced Sound, Enlarged Speaker Chamber
This projector is designed with ViewSonic's proprietary SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20Hz - 20Khz sound range. An integrated speaker captivates your audience with immersive sound.
Control the projector via a mobile device with ViewSonic's free vRemote app.
Programmable Remote Control
Control up to eight projectors in the same venue via a single remote control. A programmable hotkey "MyButton" can be configured to launch the most commonly used functions.
Horizontal and Vertical Keystone Correction
Horizontal and vertical keystone correction and a corner adjustment feature eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
Balanced Color and Brightness
A choice of 5 unique view modes provide the best possible viewing experience in any environment regardless of ambient light.
ViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service for an added value worth up to $150.
3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI Input
Equipped with the latest HDMI, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
- Amazing color accuracy
- Secure MHL/HDMI port
- Network capable
- Smart design
- Enhanced sound
- Type: DLP
- Resolution Type: XGA
- Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens): 3,300
- Throw Distance: 3.9 - 43.0 ft. / 1.2 - 13.1 m
- Throw Ratio: 1.95 - 2.15
- Display Size (in.): 30 - 300 in. / 0.76 - 7.62 m
- Keystone: Vertical (+/- 30 degrees) / Horizontal (+/- 30 degrees)
- Lens: 1.1x Manual optical zoom / manual optical focus
- Light Source (watt): 200
- Light Source Life, Normal (hours): 5000
- Light Source Life, Dynamic Eco-Mode (hours): 10000
- Color Depth: 30 bits, 1.07B Color (10+10+10)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 22000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (native)
- Frequency Horizontal: 15-100KHz
- Frequency Vertical: 24-120Hz
- PC Resolution (max): 1920 x 1080
- Mac Resolution (max): 1920 x 1080
- USB 2.0 Type A(1), Ethernet LAN (RJ45)(1), 3.5mm Audio Out(1), 3.5mm Audio In(1), Control (RS-232)(1), HDMI 1.4(1), HDMI MHL(1), VGA In(2), VGA Out(1), Composite RCA Video In(1), Mini USB(1)
- Voltage: 100-240VAC (Auto Switching), 50-60Hz (universal)
- Consumption (max): 265W
- Stand-by: less than 0.5W
- Physical Controls: Power, keystone/arrow keys, left/blank, menu/exit, right/panel key lock, mode/enter, auto, source
- On Screen Display: Display, Picture, Source, System Setup (Basic), SystemSetup (Advanced), Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)
- Temperature: 32-104 degrees F (0-40 degrees C)
- Humidity (non-condensing): 10-90 percent
- Net Without Stand (lbs): 6.2
- Gross (lbs): 10.1
- Net Without Stand (kg): 2.8
- Gross (kg): 4.6
Dimensions (imperial) (WxHxD)
- Packaging (in.): 20.47 x 14.96 x 6.5
- Physical Without Stand (in.): 14.25 x 4.29 x 9.09
Dimensions (metric) (WxHxD)
- Packaging (mm): 520 x 380 x 165
- Physical Without Stand (mm): 362 x 109 x 231