The ViewSonic LightStream PJD6551W WXGA projector features 3,300 lumens, WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design and a sleek black chassis. Exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wide color range for true-to-life image projection in any light, while SonicExpert, ViewSonic's proprietary sound enhancement technology, powers a 10W cube speaker to deliver incredibly clear and audible sound. PortAll - a neatly designed and enclosed HDMI/MHL connection compartment, supports wireless HDMI dongles or MHL connectors, while a cable management hood eliminates unsightly cable clutter. With extensive connectivity and network management capability, the PJD6551W is the ideal projector for classrooms and meeting rooms.
SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy - 6-segment Color Wheel
ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
Network Capable - 250+ Network Projectors
This projector comes equipped with Crestron RoomView Express, an easy-to-use network management system that lets administrators remotely observe and control over 250 LightStream projectors from a single PC.
This LightStream projector is designed with ViewSonic's proprietary SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20Hz - 20Khz sound range. An integrated speaker captivates your audience with immersive sound.
The cable management hood connects onto the back of the projector to hide unsightly cable clutter and exposed ports. An easy-access top lamp door enables simple lamp maintenance and replacement.
PortAll: Discreet Wireless Streaming
This projector includes ViewSonic's exclusive PortAll feature - a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you discreetly stream multimedia content from an optional wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable.
Balanced Color and Brightness
A choice of 5 unique view modes provide the best possible viewing experience in any environment regardless of ambient light.
ViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service for an added value worth up to $150.
- SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy
- Network Capable
- SonicExpert Technology
- Smart Design
- Type: DLP
- Resolution Type: WXGA
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens): 3,300
- Throw Distance: 3.28 - 36.02 ft / 1.00 - 10.98 m
- Throw Ratio: 1.55 - 1.7
- Display Size (in.): 30 - 300 in. / 0.76 - 7.62 m
- Keystone: Vertical (+/- 40 degrees)
- Lens: 1.1x Manual optical zoom / manual optical focus
- Light Source (watt): 190
- Light Source Life, Normal (hours): 5000
- Light Source Life, Dynamic Eco-Mode (hours): 10000
- Color Depth: 30 bits, 1.07B Color (10+10+10)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Frequency Horizontal: 15-100kHz
- Frequency Vertical: 24-120Hz
- PC Resolution (max): 1920x1080
- Mac Resolution (max): 1920x1080
- Ethernet LAN (RJ45)(1), 3.5mm Audio Out(1), 3.5mm Audio In(2), Control (RS232)(1), HDMI 1.4(1), HDMI MHL(1), VGA In(2), VGA Out(1), Composite RCA Video In(1), S-Video In(1), Mini USB(1)
- Voltage: 100 - 240VAC (Auto Switching), 50-60Hz (universal)
- Consumption (max): 295W
- Stand-by: less than 0.5W
- Physical Controls: Power, keystone/arrow keys, left/blank, menu/exit, right/panel key lock, mode/enter, auto, source
- On Screen Display: Display, Picture, Source, System Setup (Basic), System Setup (Advanced), Information
- Temperature: 41-104 degrees F (5-40 degrees C)
- Humidity (non-condensing): 10-85 percent
- Net (lbs): 5.51
- Gross (lbs): 9.26
- Net (kg): 2.5
- Gross (kg): 4.2
Dimensions (imperial) (WxHxD)
- Packaging (in.): 16.0 x 8.98 x 17.72
- Physical (in.): 12.44 x 8.98 x 4.08
Dimensions (metric) (WxHxD)
- Packaging (mm): 410 x 225 x 450
- Physical (mm): 316 x 228 x 103.7