WD Blue hard drives deliver solid performance and reliability while providing you with all of the space you need to hold enormous amounts of photos; videos; and files. WD Blue hard drives are designed for use as primary drives in notebooks and external enclosures.
Available SATA 6 Gb/s interface
The SATA 6 Gb/s interface provides greater flexibility for use with the latest chipsets as well as backwards compatibility to legacy systems with SATA 3 Gb/s requirements.
NoTouch Ramp Load Technology
The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit..
WD Blue drives are designed and manufactured with the proven technology found in WD's original award-winning hard drives.
Built to the high standards of quality and reliability of the WD brand; these drives offer the features and capacity ideal for your everyday computing needs.
Low Power Consumption
State-of-the-art seeking algorithms and advanced power management features help ensure low power consumption.
Upgrading Your Drive is Easy
Acronis True Image WD Edition Software; available as a free download on the WD Support site; enables you to copy all your data to a new drive so you don't have to reinstall your operating system to get all the benefits of a new drive.
Our latest generation of 7 mm 2.5-inch mobile drives is designed for thin and light mobile applications; and is also compatible with most standard 9.5 mm bays (SPZX; LPCX; and LPVX models only).
In a notebook drive; silence is golden. WD's exclusive noise reducing technologies yield some of the quietest 2.5-inch hard drives on the market.
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
- Formatted capacity: 320;072MB
- Advanced Format (AF): Yes
- Form factor: 2.5-inch
- RoHS compliant: Yes
- Data transfer rates Interface speed: 6 Gb/s
- Cache (MB): 16
- Average latency (ms): 5.5
- Rotational speed (RPM): 5400
- Average drive ready time (sec): 2.8
- Load/unload cycles: 600;000
- Non-recoverable read errors per bits read: <1 in 1014
- Limited warranty (years): 2
- 5VDC +/-10% (A; peak): 1.00
- Average power requirements (W): Read/Write: 1.4; Idle: 0.55; Standby/Sleep: 0.16
- Temperature Operating ( degreeC): 0 to 60
- Temperature Non-operating ( degreeC): -40 to 65
- Acoustics Idle (dBA): 17
- Acoustics Seek (average) (dBA): 22
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 0.28 x 3.94 x 2.75 in./7.0 x 100.20 x 69.85 mm
- Weight: 0.20 lb/ 0.09 Kg