The Secure Digital (SD) USB Reader/Writer is an external Flash Media Reader that connects to your computer via the USB port (USB extension cable included). This Reader enables you to transfer your images or data on your flash card directly to your computer without having to connect your camera or digital device to your PC. This will not only increase the transfer it will also enable you to conserve your cameras battery power for shooting photos!
Simple to use:
Your data is accessed and used like a floppy drive or any other removable media drive. Just plug your memory card into the reader, and it's recognized as a drive letter on Windows PC or as an icon on Macintosh desktop. Then, moving files back and forth is a simple and familiar click-and-drag operation
- Portable compact design
- MAC & PC compatible
- Easy plug-and-play, hot swappable
- Compatible with Multi Media Card
- Compatible with Secure Digital Card including SDHC.
- Support data transfer rate at 480 Mbps
- Support card types: SD, MMC, RS-MMC, mini SD (adapter required), T-Flash (adapter required)
- High-Speed USB 2.0 or backwards USB 1.1 connectivity
- Read and write to your flash memory card
- A convenient and fast data exchange device for PDA, MP3, Digital Camera, etc
- USB bus-powered, no external power supply is needed
- Power LED indicator
- Compatible with 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista , Mac OS 8.6 or above