Prioritize Multimedia Streams For Optimized Video And Online Gaming Enjoyments
The ZyXEL GS-105S 5-Port Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Media Switch can easily connect multiple media devices to home networks at blazing-fast Gigabit speed simultaneously. Moreover; the newly designed QoS ports of GS-105S allow smooth video streaming and online gaming as well.
Plug-And-Play; Stylish Design
With easy plug-and-play; you can connect the GS-105S to media players; game consoles and smart TVs to your home network without any configuration effort. With its stylish modern look and streamlined design; the GS-105S fits nicely into any home decor.
Smooth Multimedia Streaming And Gaming
The ZyXEL GS-105S features QoS ports for you to assign high; medium or low priorities for your preferred network applications. For instance; if you are a movie enthusiast; you can connect media players or smart TVs to the high-priority ports for smooth video streaming and the best home 3D streaming experience. If you prefer lag-free online gaming; simply connect the game console through the high-priority QoS port and assign media players; PC and other network devices to the medium- or low-priority QoS ports according to your need.
Blazing-Fast Gigabit Speed
The GS-105S 10/100/1000 Mbps switch is designed for reliable high-performance media networks 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet connections. It perfectly fulfills the demands for multimedia streaming and online gaming.
Adjust Power Usage
Smartly adjusts power consumption by detecting the link status and the length of connected Ethernet cables. When the GS-105S detects no active data transmission; the device automatically enters the power-saving mode to avoid energy waste.
Detect Cable Length
The GS-105S can detect the length of connected Ethernet cables and adjust power usage accordingly. The shorter the Ethernet cable length is; the less power it consumes.
Green Switch Saves Energy
Compliant with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard; the GS-105S/GS-108S provides power-saving benefits without compromising performance. Moreover; the GS-105S/GS-108S automatically adjusts power consumption according to the number of active; connected network devices and cable length. That is; fewer active connected network devices or shorter Ethernet cable length allows the switch to consuming less power
- Plug-and-play; stylish design that fits home environments
- Enjoy smooth multimedia streaming and gaming through QoS ports with 3-level prioritization
- Stream multimedia with blazing-fast Gigabit speed
- Green switch design for energy saving
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3 Nway auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x full duplex operation and flow control
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Data transfer rate (half duplex/full duplex): Ethernet: 10/20 Mbps; Fast Ethernet: 100/200 Mbps; Gigabit Ethernet: 1000/2000 Mbps
- MAC address table: GS-105S: 2 K; GS-108S: 8 K
- Memory buffer: GS-105S: 128 KB; GS-108S: 128 KB
- Switching fabric (non-blocking): GS-105S: 10 Gbps; GS-108S: 16 Gbps
- Auto-MDI/MDIX in all ports
- Transmission method: Store-and-forward architecture
- Port-based QoS support
- Jumbo frame support up to 9 KB
- IGMP snooping v1/v2 support (GS-105S)
- GS-105S: Five RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with auto MDI/MDIX support
- GS-108S: Eight RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with auto MDI/MDIX support
- GS-105S: One high-priority QoS port; two medium-priority QoS ports; and two low-priority QoS ports
- GS-108S: Two high-priority QoS ports; two medium-priority QoS ports; and four low-priority QoS ports
- PWR: Power
- Per port: Link/Activity
- GS-105S: Input: 100- 240 V AC; Output: 5 V DC; 1 A
- GS-108S: Input: 100- 240 V AC; Output: 5 V DC; 1 A
- GS-105S: 2.5 watt max.
- GS-108S: 4.5 watt max.
- Temperature: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC (32 degreeF to 104 degreeF)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Temperature:-20 degreeC to 70 degreeC (-4 degreeF to 158 degreeF)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- CE; FCC Class B; C-Tick; BSMI
- Item dimensions (WxDxH):
- GS-105S: 106 x 75 x 32 mm (4.17 x 2.95 x 1.26 in.)
- GS-108S: 152 x 80 x 32 mm (5.99 x 3.15 x 1.26 in)
- Item weight: GS-105S: 105 g (0.23 lb.); GS-108S: 150 g (0.33 lb.)