|Global||title_tag||Batis 18mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Lens for Sony E Mount (OPEN BOX)|
OPEN BOX CONDITION DESCRIPTION
This OPEN BOX product has been inspected by our qualified in-house technicians to ensure 100% working condition & with all original accessories. It may contain minor cosmetic scratches or imperfect packaging. Returns will only be accepted if found defe... Show More
OPEN BOX CONDITION DESCRIPTION
This OPEN BOX product has been inspected by our qualified in-house technicians to ensure 100% working condition & with all original accessories. It may contain minor cosmetic scratches or imperfect packaging. Returns will only be accepted if found defective. Please contact us with any questions before placing your order for further assistance.
The ZEISS Batis 2.8/18 expands the Batis range of lenses with a super wide-angle lens for the Sony E-mount Cameras. The new lens, which features a diagonal angular field of 99 degrees, is currently the shortest full-frame fixed focal length with autofocus. The new ZEISS Batis 2.8/18 with innovative OLED display to show focus distance and depth of field is also impressive thanks to its high image quality across the entire image field.
11 lens elements in ten groups and draws on the ZEISS Distagon optical design
Four of the lens elements are aspheric on both sides and seven are made from special types of glass. The Floating Elements design permits constantly high image performance in the focal plane - from the minimum object distance to infinity.
Innovative OLED display
Show focus distance and depth of field depending on the camera sensor used. "The electronic display is easy to read even in low light," explains Pollmann. The fast, quiet AF drive with linear motors keeps the subject sharply in focus. In addition to the autofocus, a handy, rubberized focus ring supports precise manual focusing - meaning the photographer has full creative freedom when it comes to image composition. ZEISS Batis lenses are also equipped with dust and weather seals, allowing them to be used in even the harshest weather conditions. All ZEISS Batis lenses support all the operating modes and functions of the current range of E-mount cameras.
- Super wide-angle lens for full-frame E mount cameras, with a 99 degree diagonal field of view
- New floating element design based on the Distagon style, with 11 elements in 10 groups
- 7 lens elements comprised of special glass with 4 aspherical elements
- Weather sealed barrel for moisture and dust protection
- Electronic aperture with range from f/2.8-22
- Minimum focus distance of 9.8-inches / 0.25m
- Filter thread dimension of 77mm
- Weight - 11.6 oz / 330g
- Focal Length: 18mm
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-f/22
- Focusing Range: 0.25m (9.8-inches) - infinity
- Elements/Groups: 11 lens elements in 10 groups, 7 lens elements comprised of special glass with 4 aspherical elements
- Diagonal Field of View: 99 degrees
- Close Focus: 0.25m / 9.8-inches
- Magnification: 1:9.5
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Dimensions L x W: 3.1 x 3.1-inches / 80mm x 78mm
- Weight: .74lbs / 330g